Serious Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol this world needs more players to be fun. We should at least be a continent farther out at this period in time.

Maybe if it had better settings. ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah not many people like the church, also there's that thing where you can cut the build time in half...

The 4 core K's aren't even filled, look at the corners...

DeletedUser

The only W I have liked with a church is W33... when nobles are cheap its not such a big deal to have to build churches every where I have a feel when W 2 opens it will be like and abandon amusement park in W1

DeletedUser

Not really
i wouldnt call it fun .since not much of players will fight outside of their church radius and thats how the tribe become half useless and the game become half fun.

DeletedUser188

it's not even the chruch thing, it's more that there is already a big difference in the top 10
look at rank 1, and rank 3, i got twice as much as Mortisrex

DeletedUser

it's not even the chruch thing, it's more that there is already a big difference in the top 10

I never heard of lodda wineng when he has twice as much as every one else :p

DeletedUser

Lol. Its a new server what do you expect? Competition will be light till this server attracts some more talent or the nubs get taught. . ;)

DeletedUser

Not every account has around 8 players on it does it? ;)

DeletedUser

youre right, there is a big difference between rank 1 and rank 20.

DeletedUser

youre right, there is a big difference between rank 1 and rank 20.

Lol, thats how it is every world. Tbh the bottom top 20 move rather slowly, its only the top 5 - top 10 that move with ridiculous speed. :rolleyes:

Ever played a world with Lodda? You get used to the point gap. :p

DeletedUser286

this thread does not seem to serve any purpose for world 1 PnP and is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.