Sheep - K57 - Recruiting.

DeletedUser

Hai,

I am Sereton,

I have made an alliance based in __.
We are looking for active players.
You don't have to be "1337" player , you must be willing to learn.
Must not be afraid to attack or participate in tribal activities.
Must have a sense of humor.

We have devised a plethora of activities for you to do while bored just to help you through you build times...;

Try to not think about penguins
(Amusement Potential: 1-5 minutes)
This is especially hard, because by trying too much, you remember what you were trying to avoid thinking of. If you try too little, you end up thinking about penguins anyway.

Scratch yourself
(Amusement Potential: 1-3 minutes)
Go ahead, scratch yourself now. Even if nothing itches, go ahead. Doesn't that feel pretty good?

Get yourself as nauseated as possible
(Amusement Potential: 5-10 minutes)
Best achieved by looking straight up and spinning around. Try to be so dizzy you can't even stand up. This is also entertaining due to the "makes boredom seem a lot better" effect (see "Hurt Yourself").

Invent a weird twitch
(Amusement Potential: 5-10 minutes)
Adopt a bizarre twitch (e.g. flicking your head irregularly, twitching with eye or busting out sporadic cough noises) and try it out when you go shopping.

Step off a curb with eyes shut, imagine it's a cliff
(Amusement Potential: 2-5 minutes)
To get any benefit out of this one, you have to have a good imagination. Don't step off immediately, build up to the jump. Study the ravine below. Feel the winds at that altitude. Step off and...AHHHHHH!!!!!

Pick up a dog so it can see things from your point of view
(Amusement Potential: 3-5 minutes)
Think about it: your dog has only seen the house from a viewpoint from 6" to 2' high (15 to 60 cm for all you metric fans). It's never seen the tops of counters, what you keep on your desk, the tops of shelves, etc. Try looking at things from its point of view, too.

DeletedUser

I will enjoy to see what happens with "SHEEP"

And i will thoroughly enjoy using your boredom buster techniques :D

DeletedUser

Me and my co-player will be running this alliance :)

We are also running a pre-made on grepolis :)

~S

DeletedUser

When i here "co-player" i always expect good things :D

And no, Grepolis still doesn't interest me (shake)

DeletedUser

lawl :D

Well I should do well on here considering I played .net for 4 years xD
(at-least I hope)
~S

DeletedUser

The only thing on US1 you have to deal with is the bigger tribes that have had a huge start over you, but that doesn't stop you taking a K or 2 (if you are able :p)

DeletedUser

I noticed the 1m players :(

This is only a test before me and my co-player go pwn world 2 when its out :)

~S

DeletedUser

Ohhhh, pawn W2, you will have quite a bit of competition, as there are many that wish to do that. W1 is just too slow for many (me included) :(

DeletedUser

I'm more into speed worlds and much faster worlds than this -.- and I don't like the "half building time" :|

~S

DeletedUser

Speed worlds are sooooo good, they require less time and much faster reaction time.

As for the half building times, i am not a fan of it, but if it is used enough, it will be kept.

DeletedUser

Idk about that whole pwnage of world 2 thing. Pray you aren't put into the same continent as my players. If so, always a possibility. ;)

GL with your tribe.