Sie, Exp& NCLN vs Ego?

DeletedUser

Tribes always tend to Crumble when war's happen, i hope i can see a straight out all the way through war this time, cuz it's rather annoying when a tribe crumbles-->disbands-->makes a new tribe-->hugs the previous enemy--> war's over. if this holds out i can finally see some good reports and not people chickening out.

i'm not rooting for either side, but i tend to like the low member tribes with a ton of points, cuz that's just awesome o.o

and recently a top all that cocky tribe just crumbled to a 15 player tribe after 2 nobles.

DeletedUser472

Flavour is playing a lot better, no doubt. (and yes i do play in sie, but that doesn't mean that I have to lie :) )

A lot of people in sie don't even know how to snipe, send trains under ___1___ second. (which is A LOT). Well, I guess .us is a new world and it will take some time till people actually learn how to play this game.

DeletedUser

Sent: Sep 13, 2010 10:41:20
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-9.3%

Morale: 45%

Attacker: -Flavour*
Origin: [34/011] wat?! (469|365) K34

Quantity: 0 0 4377 0 0 603 0 0 235 37 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4377 0 0 603 0 0 235 37 0 0

Defender: atakan01
Destination: atakan01s village (470|378) K34

Quantity: Hidden by the report owner.
Losses: 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 23 0 0

Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

WOW, what happened here?

DeletedUser472

omg scott.. u sharing that report is the worst thing u could do... they couldn't see how much this village lost before the atk cuz none of his spies made back home... but now that he knows that this village has A LOT of def (since it lost like 30 units) he prolly won't atk it and go on other villages.

Stop the flaming and play instead.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
omg scott.. u sharing that report is the worst thing u could do... they couldn't see how much this village lost before the atk cuz none of his spies made back home... but now that he knows that this village has A LOT of def (since it lost like 30 units) he prolly won't atk it and go on other villages.

Stop the flaming and play instead.

Or maybe the report is faked and he wants them to think attacking it is hopeless.

(I have no clue if this is the case, just that mind games go both ways and that it coukd be.)

DeletedUser

The defender has won

WOW, what happened here?

If That Is Real, Then WOW, But I Am Not Sure, I Am Sure That The Attacker Is Annoyed Either Way

DeletedUser

If That Is Real, Then WOW, But I Am Not Sure, I Am Sure That The Attacker Is Annoyed Either Way

it's not WOW, it's a mixture between 45% Morale and a catapult defense, as you can see in the losses.
about her being annoyed: her original comment after reading your post was"annoyed because of the loss of one small offensive group? whatever"
in this game offensive troops are there to die.

more interesting are these reports:

spys with nobles : a combimation too powerful to handle
1.png

always nice, splitting the off:
2.png

but it isn't working so well........
3.png
x3
but what would you expect if you attack like this?
4.png

in combination, this leads to the following:
5.png

and, more than 1h later:
6.png

so, in the end i hope that wasn't the best you've got....
and please, let's not talk about 12 incommings coming from the same village and stuff like that -.-

DeletedUser

No. Its not a false report. i just don't know how to post a report on the forums

DeletedUser

Look at the player, he doesnt even have a 2nd village. its moral that saved his day and only lost 25 troops.

DeletedUser188

The defender has won

WOW, what happened here?

fail!
u should have helped imme, instead of being proud of deffing 3/4 nuke

DeletedUser173

I don't know what you're talking about moloco, you really need to learn to do math... that's no where near a 3/4 nuke, that's a 1/3 nuke...

DeletedUser472

Everyone should be able to send under 50ms its not hard to be honest

Well that's why I said ___1___ second which is AAAAAA LOOT! I wasn't even gonna speak in ms language cuz I bet you prolly 90% of the tribe doesn't know how to send trains.

DeletedUser

Trains Are Fun, Especially When You Are Using Them To Annoy A Whole Tribe (And Sneak A Nuke Or 2 Within Them)

DeletedUser

Well that's why I said ___1___ second which is AAAAAA LOOT! I wasn't even gonna speak in ms language cuz I bet you prolly 90% of the tribe doesn't know how to send trains.

I understand the point you made & why you made it, i was just simple pointing out its not very hard to send 50ms and below and basically agreeing with you that sie seem a very noobish tribe, when i was still playing and they was faking me, they was all horrible timed, 40 second fake noble trains etc & they mostly faked with swords also *sigh* lol

DeletedUser472

lmao diiamond... well, i am in that tribe so that makes me as much of a noob as them lmao

well, tbh I can't send trains 50ms... my internet isn't fast enough for that :S