Small Hauls

DeletedUser

Why don't my raiders come back with any significant haulage? I sent out raiders with 1,200 capacity, and they come back with literally 4 or 5 goods, and the statistics say there are 900 goods available? I didn't have this problem in World 15....

DeletedUser188

Why don't my raiders come back with any significant haulage? I sent out raiders with 1,200 capacity, and they come back with literally 4 or 5 goods, and the statistics say there are 900 goods available? I didn't have this problem in World 15....

It simply means that there are other people in your area who are attacking the same villages as you do

DeletedUser

I looked where you are, just going to throw this out there, restart, the guys around you are quit big and are probably very active, you'd be better of retrying, plus if you restart now you can still be in the game because farming is much easier further out.

DeletedUser

Under settings, start over, start farming those barbs the second you get troops, small groups maybe 3 spears and 3 swords at first depending on the competition for farming