Smash - US3

DeletedUser

Still spots open, if interested do one of the 2.

Contact on skype: thesmashnasty

or

Click here and post:

DeletedUser

It does not really matter, all you need to know is I am the worst player in it. Matt, probably due to a soft heart, agreed to let me join. :truelove:

DeletedUser

It does not really matter, all you need to know is I am the worst player in it. Matt, probably due to a soft heart, agreed to let me join. :truelove:

I´m sorry but you are wrong!

The worst is Hoffnung. ;)

DeletedUser

Well it does matter, cause if people want to join they may like to know who they would be playing with!

DeletedUser

Well it does matter, cause if people want to join they may like to know who they would be playing with!

probably more likely to find out by privately asking Matt if u are interested, as opposed to asking publicly... i dont think hes releasing the full list till a few days before hand...

DeletedUser

Taste of the member list:

Killasama
Christoff
Bugcommander
judgebassey/intro.david
Googleh

That's all you need to know

DeletedUser

You were supposed to be a ninja, but now you blew that. Good going noob.

DeletedUser1180

I still would like to join, but only if I can co-play. Being from Europe I would like to join a US player. And someone from Asia on it too for 24-hour coverage :)

Matt, you know me. I like your latest jazzy song and you are right: nice to play it over and over again.