Smilie Bugs

DeletedUser

Sense you guys are working on fixing the bugs why dont you add better smilies while your fixing the old ones?

Like i would like smilies that dont make me look like im 12 :p

Just a thought...

This can be moved to off topic/suggestions if you'd like but i already have a suggestion up for this... so this is more of a reminder :)

DeletedUser

also the :p smiley only works with lowercase p. Can we fix it so it works as :p as well?

DeletedUser

also the :p smiley only works with lowercase p. Can we fix it so it works as :p as well?

I'd rather that doesn't get fixed. I prefer using :p in some instances, but :p in all instances.

Also, as far as the smiley bug goes, I can see all the crappy ones, and none of the animated ones or the random non-smilies that are for some reason now included as smilies.

I would also ask that the main smilies get moved on the Smilies thing to the right of the new post box, as currently I have to click "more" to get to the ones which we all use the most. Though I would like them looking a little less childish :p

DeletedUser

yeah i hate that when you do ": P" it makes :p

As i like using :p but with lowercase P alot on the .net forums and would like to do it on these forums but can not unless i use capital P due to childish smilies :(

DeletedUser

I find it far from cute my friend...

I find it annoying to have to keep pushing shift P just so i dont get :p and i get :p

:)

DeletedUser

ugh we should get the skype :D : D

whenever i talk on msn or facebook i always say : D... but it's just not the same