Snoobs Vs TRA

DeletedUser5591

war stats dont always show the truth as some tribes will drop a player if all their villages are getting conquered. Only thing that matters is who is left standing in the end which will probably be none of us

Your spot on, most likely tribes in the core won't last but im happy killing my way though any reds

And

We wiped RF so they join Tia and tra then after losing most of not all their troops they join drink or drunk lol funny world this is as if we lose the whole core could be one big happy family lol bring on the meta

DeletedUser3141

Your spot on, most likely tribes in the core won't last but im happy killing my way though any reds

And

We wiped RF so they join Tia and tra then after losing most of not all their troops they join drink or drunk lol funny world this is as if we lose the whole core could be one big happy family lol bring on the meta

Who would that be then?
Actually I see SNOBS did some recruiting there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5591

Another deluded player,

Lol I can name 6+ players who left TIA and TRA join drink which matter very little to me as I don't care what tribe they are in now only that they bailed ..!

DeletedUser5213

Looks like a lot of average accounts are talking the talk regarding this war :L. Where the big dogs at?

DeletedUser3141

Another deluded player,

Lol I can name 6+ players who left TIA and TRA join drink which matter very little to me as I don't care what tribe they are in now only that they bailed ..!

I didn't ask who moved from Tia or TRA to D/D but which players who were previously in RF did so. That after all was what you asserted.