Some realistic troop suggestion

DeletedUser

So I've been playing for a while now, and one of the things I really enjoy about TW is the

realistic aspect of things. As I was playing on a new world and got my second villa I had

an idea, in real life when wars like this took place, you could station troops in places you

owned and then have them move somewhere else from that same villa,you didn't need to

make them come all the way back to where they were trained. As I thought about it I

think it'd be really cool to be able to station troops from one of your villas in another one.

For example, say you have 1000 lc in your first villa, then you conquer another villa, with

the ability to station your troops, you could move 500 of those lc over to the new villa

and use them to farm from that villa. When discussing this idea with a friend he brought

up the concern of population, if you move troops from one villa to another what about

over capping the max pop, because when you support a villa those troops do not take up

pop in the villa they are supporting. My solution to this would be to make stationing

troops it's own action. You'd still have the option to support a villa, where you send

troops to a villa and they don't take up population, but they can't be moved from that

villa unless to go home. Then you'd have a separate option to station troops in a villa of

your own, these troops would essentially move from their current villa to live in another

villa of yours, where they take up just as much population but can now int he villa you

stationed them it, and can now be used to farm for that villa. I think this would be a really

cool addition to the game, it would allow for a lot more strategy.