Some things have arisen around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Its has been brought to my attention that an account is now here on this server called "Shusaku Chiba". Now, I would just like to add that this account has no resemblance to the account that I was a player on on TribalWars.net. Now, the player on this account is evidently trying to pass this account of mine and my co-players results off as his own, these include being #1 on both W47 and W50 and top ODA and ODT for a period on both. As you may have guessed these are achievements that anybody would want to pass of as their own - hence this thread comes about.

The aim of this thread is to inform you that the person posting as shusaku chiba is not the real Shusaku Chiba (see above links). In fact, a mere copy of the account. The account had 5 players over 3 worlds, none of which are the player operating the account on this server. Just to add, the original creator of the Chiba account has given no permission for anybody to recreate the name.

Another addition I would like to add is that this player - James - also claims:
I'll keep this quick and brief not to detailed. Right to start with I began to play Tribal Wars around W12 time I was in DNY under the name Booble I finished rank 9

Again, I would like to add that this is a lie. As many of you know I played in DNY for many of years (until the world recently closed). It is safe to say that even with a much reduced strength force at the end, James was never in DNY and nor would he ever be. Plus, if your going to lie, at least use a name that actually exists.

Now, what I ask is you stop with the lying and impersonating. Create an original name for yourself, don't spoon off somebody else's achievements. I'm sure that your a decent bloke, just be yourself, not me (my ego doesn't need to be made any bigger) or anybody else for that matter. I'm very much one for giving people a second chance, we've just got off on the wrong foot.

The outcome of the next few days very much depends if my return is permanent.

Matt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny how this works out, he claimed to you he is this "bobble" and to me he claimed to be "Miggy and Grant" :D

[1/8/2011 2:08:55 PM] James: Wanna make a premade together for US3 (think)
[1/8/2011 2:09:34 PM] The Scientist.: Chances are if your anything like that guy im co-playing i dont htink it would be worth it'
[1/8/2011 2:09:54 PM] James: I am way better
[1/8/2011 2:09:59 PM] James: not to sound big headed
[1/8/2011 2:10:11 PM] James: I only joined him because I am helping him :D
[1/8/2011 2:10:24 PM] James: Wanna know some of my histroy?
[1/8/2011 2:10:47 PM] James: I was in DNY W12 I finished rank 9
[1/8/2011 2:10:52 PM] James: (90.|2.646.335 P) W50
[1/8/2011 2:11:10 PM] James: I am on of Cer-Berus's co-players aswell Rank1 on W49/39
[1/8/2011 2:11:17 PM] The Scientist.: what was yoru account name on world 12?
[1/8/2011 2:11:18 PM] James: I play with Bulkster
[1/8/2011 2:11:28 PM] James: Miggy and Grant
[1/8/2011 2:11:35 PM] James: I co-play with Shake.3.eL on speed .Net
[1/8/2011 2:11:38 PM] James: :)
[1/8/2011 2:11:58 PM] The Scientist.: Your not miggy..... i know miggy from world 25 before he got banned haha
[1/8/2011 2:11:58 PM] James: Also I was in Axte on W51
[1/8/2011 2:12:11 PM] James: Miggy and Grant+ James
[1/8/2011 2:12:14 PM] James: I didn't say I was miggy :D
[1/8/2011 2:12:34 PM] James: I'm not that much of a bum to say I was miggy

I think everything he has said is a total sham But thats my opinion i cant believe him no more thats for sure.

DeletedUser

I know Lodda on a more personal level than most /goes asking Lodda

DeletedUser

He didn't claim to me to be "bobble" that was a forum post for his premade. As for miggy, I haven't spoken to him for a while but again, I'm sure - like you - that he didn't co-play with him.

Axte, please? Don't make me laugh. My duke from W41 (AXES) founded that tribe and I know all of the players in that tribe, none of whom post like you do. Cer-berus, its possible, I don't know the guy myself, however, highly unlikely.

Now W50, this is where you offend me the most - again. You brag about being ranked 90th on 2.5 million points. I had 2 million points months ago and was rank 1 with it. There are some major differences in location too, namely your on the rim, I was central core (actually nobled 500|500), I had more than 20K incomings at my peak whilst playing solo. To put your accolades next to that is wrong. Next, how do we know you played/made those account what they are. We don't and that's the issue I have with you. A fraud. I'm trying to be civil here but I'm struggling and as the mods can tell you, that rarely happens.

DeletedUser

He didn't claim to me to be "bobble" that was a forum post for his premade. As for miggy, I haven't spoken to him for a while but again, I'm sure - like you - that he didn't co-play with him.

Axte, please? Don't make me laugh. My duke from W41 (AXES) founded that tribe and I know all of the players in that tribe, none of whom post like you do. Cer-berus, its possible, I don't know the guy myself, however, highly unlikely.

Now W50, this is where you offend me the most - again. You brag about being ranked 90th on 2.5 million points. I had 2 million points months ago and was rank 1 with it. There are some major differences in location too, namely your on the rim, I was central core (actually nobled 500|500), I had more than 20K incomings at my peak whilst playing solo. To put your accolades next to that is wrong. Next, how do we know you played/made those account what they are. We don't and that's the issue I have with you. A fraud. I'm trying to be civil here but I'm struggling and as the mods can tell you, that rarely happens.

Trust me he never played any of tho's worlds or at least not as the players/tribes he claimed to play/play in. I have good friends in axte also he was never in it, i already asked sam myself (duke of axte) He is just trying to get popular by claiming a bunch of things he is not which sooner or later the truth will come out like it did today. But i have valid proof via skype chats that he is none of the things he claimed to be.

Other then his claim on speed world i have nothing on that so that might be true but its one thing to do well on speed which last 8-24 hours and its another thing to do well on a real world so even if the speed is true i still think he's a total noob.

DeletedUser

Account has been terminated. I am not longer there as you wished RatedRR. I will never go near than account again.

If you have anymore issues feel free to mail me. I'm not in the mood for arguing thankyou.

DeletedUser

There is a distinct difference between knowing that you are wrong and not wanting to argue, please do not forget that.

Thanks very much, problem easily solved.

DeletedUser

There is a distinct difference between knowing that you are wrong and not wanting to argue, please do not forget that.

Thanks very much, problem easily solved.

You didn't need to go through so much trouble. Our simple PM is fine if you wanted to punish me you have done so Mission complete. You played me at my own game I applaud you for that :D

DeletedUser

You didn't need to go through so much trouble. Our simple PM is fine if you wanted to punish me you have done so Mission complete. You played me at my own game I applaud you for that :D

I dont see how he punished you, your the one who did the wrong you punished yourself.

DeletedUser

I dont see how he punished you, your the one who did the wrong you punished yourself.

Public Embarrassment but I'm fine I'll live. Anyways It's sorted now.

Thanks for bringing this up. I will not touch the accounts forum anymore.

DeletedUser

no offense ... but who are you?

Thats kind of off topic and something that could have simply been PMed to me.

Cant tell if your trying to flame me or not. But im from .net so you probably wont know me, if you are from .net also you should know me if your ever in the pnp's as im normally all over the place there specially helping out in the questions area.

But to answer your question im a friend of matt's (The SmashNasty) i just wanted to test out a new server besides .net

Status
Not open for further replies.