Soooo...Nub Cakes anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well quite honestly even the crappiest of tribes can reach 50 members.

Why not join the SPARTA family of tribes, then you could claim ~200 members.

We all know that 200 is more than 50, so 200 is better.

m i rite?

You are! 200>50... I used my calculator to check.

DeletedUser

Dase,you think its because you didnt have enough members to win the war of so many against you,while its 100% the opposite.
you had too many members,and your members had spread through the world,meaning they had a big chance of getting attacked by all tribes out there.its only natural they keep getting attacked.
I honestly found that post of yours really funny where you said they will return to you.if you were a good leader,you would never reveal it like that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

I like how he combined 3 tribe names into a sentence that was pretty cleaver I mean it had to of took his whole vacation to think of that one

DeletedUser

ok what the hell did VeX ever do to you :O

care to explane dase?

DeletedUser

vex was cheering for Freaks and Pervs :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You may close the thread now as the war is paused for now.For now!
HX! got to rank 1 once,we can make it again.Plus we have some extra advantages now.Alliances were already made but they are unannounced.So we won't play 1 vs.100 again.

oh no not Sparta :eek:

DeletedUser

LOL

Vex is a fail

But Perv is even a bigger one. At least the leaders were smart enough not to engage in a war before noble phase.

And Dase....are you still here?

DeletedUser2069

Hey old school perv, you should go to school to learn to not mess with us!!!:p

You umm where saying?

PERV really attacked us a lot but before the war declaration most troops were lost.Now we don't really have anything left to kill as they're players are farmed.I think that clustered idea of old school perv isn't really working out.They're players don't get support from they're team mates and this will cause PERV to fall in just a week probably....

Can you repeat that I didn't quite catch that? Something about HX! not having troops let to kill or something? Have you not looked at the stats?

I expected HX to beat Perv though

Sorry to let you down :p

As I said I'll rebuild the tribe.We were attacked on all our borders.This is why we lost.
And because my rl got in the way and bevcause 2 of our barons betrayed us.Actually,one was given the right to be duke due to my rl.This is why for a few hours I was dismissed.

Sounds like excuses, the fact still remains you lost. You said PERV wouldn't last a week and now who's not around?

And Noise.I made lots of swords and supported any attacked player.This is why he had more troops than me.Plus I got spiked in the 4th day and lost all my troops.

I swear a couple post ago you said you were 100% offensive

And PERV,you guys have waaaaaayyy more enemies than you think.K55 is full of them.In k44 you still have lots of them.You'll soon see how hx! was only the start,and the rebuilt HX! will be the end.

Thanks for the warning appreciate it. I bet they will too

Lol

I asked everyone to leave and find another tribe.Like 90% will return.Have fun and watch to see how we reach 50(maxed) again.

Technically I believe last I checked still means a loss.

LOL nice reply

DeletedUser

As I said I'll rebuild the tribe.We were attacked on all our borders.This is why we lost.
And because my rl got in the way and bevcause 2 of our barons betrayed us.Actually,one was given the right to be duke due to my rl.This is why for a few hours I was dismissed.

And Noise.I made lots of swords and supported any attacked player.This is why he had more troops than me.Plus I got spiked in the 4th day and lost all my troops.

Now,the real deal is WHERE will the new HX! be rebuilt?NW?NE?

No!

We will be spread all over again,this time diplomacy open.I think you all might have a clue about who our allies will be.

And PERV,you guys have waaaaaayyy more enemies than you think.K55 is full of them.In k44 you still have lots of them.You'll soon see how hx! was only the start,and the rebuilt HX! will be the end.

I still know over 20 members will come to the new HX!.
And we'll probably make an academy.With so many PERVerted Freaks that want to VeXtinct us we'll need more players.This is why we will have opened diplomacy.I don't like it but we need to do it.

You may close the thread now as the war is paused for now.For now!
HX! got to rank 1 once,we can make it again.Plus we have some extra advantages now.Alliances were already made but they are unannounced.So we won't play 1 vs.100 again.

On the 10th of august ...

Just remember the date :p

You begged everyone for allies, and then you insisted to those allies that you were certain to win and wasn't asking people to ally you for this war.

You've just admitted to being a liar and a bad leader. Good day :)

DeletedUser

pwned lol and dase its almost as if you were bragging about being up to 50 members again???? seriously your gonna brag about being a mrt

DeletedUser2069

I guess since I opened this topic I can be the one to say it can be closed now.

The war I guess is done now so yeah this topic is done with really. I will just open another one at another time when Dase comes back after my team again. Way to hold a grudge man. Not sure what it was that we did to you but whatever you need to learn to forgive an forget.
Thanks for the good time see you soon again dase :p

Status
Not open for further replies.