Soooo...Nub Cakes anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2069

Yeah but since they are the declaring team shouldn't they have the attack rank since they declared they should of been the lead attackers as they had known it was coming an when

Just my opinion generally the declaring team has the offensive advantage in the first 24 hours

DeletedUser

Greetings HardCore Xtremists!,

Well recently a war has been declared. As you ...

Whats wrong with that mail? more members you get to leave the enemy, the better. This is one of the oldest tricks in the book. The general idea is this: Mail the tribe. Take down their leader. Make them think this war is pointless. Offer them a free pass to other tribes. Ask if someone wants to give out info. If the tribe has internal issues, this might work.

Answer to OSP's mail bolded.

DeletedUser

Can someone explain to me the point of the war... you might as well call it farming and clearing to be honest. No one is nobling so the point of the war is well non-existant. Both PERV and HX! will just cause their growth to be shunted.

DeletedUser1209

Yeah,no fancy declaration.We just wanted war.It's fancy enough as there are no nobles anyway.

This is silly. Wars are good in the pre-noble stage for a few reasons.

1. Distrupting the growth of both tribes
2. Slowing you down
3. Losing your farming troops
4. Losing building levels due to cat attacks
5. SLOWING YOU DOWN

For you to want war to gain dominance over a K shows your lack of vision and faith in your tribe. Maybe you didnt think you would fare well once Perv or other tribes hit nobles. It's really a disservice to your tribe to take them to war over one member getting tag teamed.

DeletedUser2069

Is this your idea on how to fight a war :D

Updated stats

1zdafpz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sonmon is quite intelligent indeed :D

They might be on the defense but killed more of your troops they you killed theirs :p

DeletedUser2069

Oh theres more

sonmom on 29.07. at 00:44
i will advice you to stop your multiple acc.Because if you dnt stop,you will be ban,2 of thoes i have sent this kind of mail were later ban so a word is enough for the wise.

Old School Perv on 29.07. at 01:08
Multi Account?
What multi account?

sonmom on 29.07. at 01:10
Dont worry,when you are ban then you will know

Old School Perv on 29.07. at 01:10
If you say so

Old School Perv on 29.07. at 01:14
Ill message you again in a few hours when I am not banned

Old School Perv on 29.07. at 13:30
Oh I forgot to message you again

were is this ummmmmmmm BAN you mentioned

Old School Perv on 29.07. at 16:16
Aww doesnt it suck to be wrong

Let me ask you something was that your only chance you had of getting a victory is just reporting everyone onthe team for multi accounting

Your pathetic if thats the case

Old School Perv on 29.07. at 19:10
aww did someone have to go to sweep
did momma tuck you in

Old School Perv today at 04:13
bummer dude you where wrong

sonmom today at 04:36
dont worry,you will soon be surprise

yeah stupid wall bonus and militia :p

Oh well they can defend all they want its pretty sad though when they declared the war that they cant even put up a decent offensive

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a noon. That mail is probably the best I've seen yet. Sorry HX! But your members are sort of bad...I'm going with Perv on this one. But also guys, it's not dase fault that he is in a different k.

DeletedUser

back on the .net world i heard a phrase that is undoubtedly true. 'During the start game is dependent 75% by the duke and 25% by the members. During midgame it evens out. And during late game its 75% dependent on its members and 25% on its duke.' Dase(no offense to him) has proven that in start game how the duke's actions overwhelm the players actions. He made a bad decision by starting a war this early and it has already cost him and prolly will cost his tribe much more in the future. I personally think dase that you should try and offer peace.

DeletedUser

I think its like 90% members 10% leaders at this stage.i don't even need to do anything and yet Freaks just pawn :D

DeletedUser

Dont let your overflowing ego try to cover your pathetic TW skills ;)
Noob .never heared of Humor?

having a pathetic tw skill makes me not sleep at nigh mate. the thing is if i do not win here i will be crushed and devastated. unlike guys like you, i play tw for fun. you on the other hand are 3-5 players/account. so let me be pathetic.
ofc i did hear about humor. i am to kidding in the text here.

DeletedUser

having a pathetic tw skill makes me not sleep at nigh mate. the thing is if i do not win here i will be crushed and devastated. unlike guys like you, i play tw for fun. you on the other hand are 3-5 players/account. so let me be pathetic.
ofc i did hear about humor. i am to kidding in the text here.
solution:
find a co player

your kidding isnt what we call Kidding here.It seems very serious indeed.

DeletedUser

solution:
find a co player

your kidding isnt what we call Kidding here.It seems very serious indeed.

That is the point. I want to do this solo. It feels so much better knowing i conquered my first villa solo, then with 3,4 other players.This is like cheating for me. But i am here for the fun. Having a job where i can be online is a good thing for me also. So do not need co player.
anyways..

DeletedUser

back on the .net world i heard a phrase that is undoubtedly true. 'During the start game is dependent 75% by the duke and 25% by the members. During midgame it evens out. And during late game its 75% dependent on its members and 25% on its duke.' Dase(no offense to him) has proven that in start game how the duke's actions overwhelm the players actions. He made a bad decision by starting a war this early and it has already cost him and prolly will cost his tribe much more in the future. I personally think dase that you should try and offer peace.

Then step down as duke and make someone a duke that is more capable of doing the job and will actually invite active players and kick out their inactive ones.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.