SOTW #1

DeletedUser29

1227056644-120.jpg

Singature Of The Week

Signature of the Week

The Signature of the Week (SotW also known) is a weekly contest between designers. Each week the designers of the Tribal Wars forum the possibility of a plate to hand in and try to make a SotW win. The person in the cast is able to achieve the most votes is the winner of that week. All winners of previous weeks can be found in topic: SOTW WINNERS, Along with related themes of the pictures.

Joining

Everyone can participate to join the Signature of the Week, while the rules are observed

DeadLine

The week runs from Friday until SotW Sunday 20.00 pm The topic will vote Sunday evening until Wensday evening run of 20.00 hours

Rules

Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification The picture you made should be pre-made pictures are not allowed The picture must not exceed 700* 120 pixels or 120 * 7000 pixels Rippers are excluded from participating in an all SotW It is not allowed to visit anywhere else in position before the Signature of the Week has ended Placing your name, text or other things which show a pic of yours, is not permitted until the conclusion of the Signature of the Week allowed to change your entry (let it know if it is a new image) Deadline is deadline, unless I have clearly stated that a deadline has been changed

If you return an image created, then send to Black. a PM. In the PM you put:
You used your stock image (s)
render (s)
Explanation plate (if necessary)

You may be the conclusion of the SotW always return a new image. When you do this, however, let me know in the PM that you already have an earlier visit had surrendered, but that you will change the new image. This is to prevent later suddenly two images of a person and I do not know what the end is.

SotW # 1 Theme = Sport !

Code:
Any Suggestions For SOTW #2 u can place here :)

SotW # 1 Theme = Sport !

Ps: Mods can here a sticky on ?

I Am Dutch so translation errors you cna say here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SotW #2 theme?

Military, Anime, medieval, Video Games, comedy....rabbits?

DeletedUser

I'm liking the military theme, if that would be one.

Anyone else planning on entering?

DeletedUser

I'll sticky this thread if it gets enough interest (not spam, actual people entering).

DeletedUser

great idea black :) I will sticky it.

just to let you know, the forum rules for siggys are 700 pixels by 120 pixels. anything bigger than that and you cant use it as a forum signature for .us

edit: oops didn't see xyziz's post

DeletedUser29

great idea black :) I will sticky it.

just to let you know, the forum rules for siggys are 700 pixels by 120 pixels. anything bigger than that and you cant use it as a forum signature for .us

edit: oops didn't see xyziz's post

Thnx i got 1 pm :)

Ok

DeletedUser

intresting, i might make one later :p

good luck to all those involved.

DeletedUser29

GUYS !

The week runs from Friday until SotW Sunday 20.00 pm
Just 8 hours till evrybody can vote.

I just got 1 picture :s