Spam & status

DeletedUser

Here is a babe:
sexy-scarlett-johansson.gif

Here is the status of world 14:
Freakin' dead...

*Goes back to fapping and farming* -- Ambidexterity FTW!

-Bones

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5211

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
red.png
Bonus village (550|499) K453,945AntiGibbH3adHunt3r [TRBL]2014-04-13 14:10:31
red.png
Barzan (549|512) K559,773AntiGibbFrelak [TRBL]2014-04-13 00:26:23
green.png
Bonus village (534|524) K558,184BattleMaster [TRBL]AntiGibb2014-04-12 21:40:41
red.png
Bonus village (534|524) K558,184AntiGibbkrondisar [TRBL]2014-04-12 21:38:09
red.png
No5 (541|500) K552,549AntiGibbVvangrot [TRBL]2014-04-12 19:56:49
green.png
ByeBye (554|506) K558,448H3adHunt3r [TRBL]AntiGibb2014-04-12 12:40:43
red.png
ByeBye (554|506) K558,448AntiGibbH3adHunt3r [TRBL]2014-04-12 11:20:47
hey guyz.
isnt this the dude saing worms are noobs?
whos the noob now huh?
dont cry please :)

DeletedUser5034

Lol. Check out the Return. Even better :D

His profile is funny too... Saying he quit because he 'got bored'. I wonder why he was getting support if he quit and was inactive. :/
BOOM has a war with a decent tribe for once... And now their war stats aren't looking as good. I wonder if that's why AntiGibb left? So he doesn't ruin war stats. Not sure.

I don't think BOOM are a bad tribe but excuses like 'got bored' are lame.

DeletedUser

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
red.png
Bonus village (550|499) K453,945AntiGibbH3adHunt3r [TRBL]2014-04-13 14:10:31
red.png
Barzan (549|512) K559,773AntiGibbFrelak [TRBL]2014-04-13 00:26:23
green.png
Bonus village (534|524) K558,184BattleMaster [TRBL]AntiGibb2014-04-12 21:40:41
red.png
Bonus village (534|524) K558,184AntiGibbkrondisar [TRBL]2014-04-12 21:38:09
red.png
No5 (541|500) K552,549AntiGibbVvangrot [TRBL]2014-04-12 19:56:49
green.png
ByeBye (554|506) K558,448H3adHunt3r [TRBL]AntiGibb2014-04-12 12:40:43
red.png
ByeBye (554|506) K558,448AntiGibbH3adHunt3r [TRBL]2014-04-12 11:20:47
hey guyz.
isnt this the dude saing worms are noobs?
whos the noob now huh?
dont cry please :)
Uhh has worms accomplished anything like taking villas off of him? That's what I thought. Doesn't prove you are anything but a noob.

And fix your signature. Rank 1 on beta is not impressive, and I would go as far to say that rank 1 on beta is just plain embarrassing. Trying to list that as .net is even worse.
Lol. Check out the Return. Even better :D

His profile is funny too... Saying he quit because he 'got bored'. I wonder why he was getting support if he quit and was inactive. :/
BOOM has a war with a decent tribe for once... And now their war stats aren't looking as good. I wonder if that's why AntiGibb left? So he doesn't ruin war stats. Not sure.

I don't think BOOM are a bad tribe but excuses like 'got bored' are lame.
The return. used to have coplayers on his account with him but they all quit. I'm sorry but I don't think defending incomings 24/7 solo is all that fun. I'd call that boring.

DeletedUser5247

Sorry earl but that is still a weak excuse. If every player quit when they got incomings then the world wouldn't last very long. The Return attacked first and then when his opponent attacked back his co-players quit, what a coincidence. Also, incomings 24/7? Don't you mean like 24/2? or 24 hours, he quit very soon after he got incomings. Personally I don't find that a "bored" excuse.

DeletedUser

I never said that HE got incomings 24/7, but was more saying in general getting constant attacks. That's why people try to mass attack the players who are better than them, because it is an easy way to get someone to quit. Defending isn't very difficult at all, but is more just time consuming, and sometimes requires you to sit on a computer staring at a screen for hours on end.

And his CO's quit a while ago, I believe even before the move to boom.

DeletedUser5247

I never said that HE got incomings 24/7, but was more saying in general getting constant attacks. That's why people try to mass attack the players who are better than them, because it is an easy way to get someone to quit. Defending isn't very difficult at all, but is more just time consuming, and sometimes requires you to sit on a computer staring at a screen for hours on end.

And his CO's quit a while ago, I believe even before the move to boom.

So are you insinuating that mass attacking a player means you aren't as good as them? I'm assuming not but just want to clarify. I agree it is a good way to get someone out but also because the more attacks you send the easier it is to mask reals from fakes. I wouldn't say I am the most talented player but I've had over 3k incomings and it didn't really phase me, it all depends on many different variables.

And on the CO, I apologize, I didn't know the exact chronology of when they left. I just assumed it was after and I was wrong on that so my bad there. :)

DeletedUser

Again it was a generalization. I never got to know Ramon very well so don't really know how good he is. My point being that a much better player can lose to players who aren't as good with mass attacks. it's a good strategy actually to take out an isolated player like that by having a couple tribes ganging up on one player.

DeletedUser5247

Right, I don't disagree with that. I was just trying to see if you felt like SaVage and TRBL are those unskilled players or if they are quality players that just utilized that strategy.

DeletedUser

I think they utilized a good strategy but it is impossible to tell if they are actually good or if they just had a leader make a smart decision that time.

Nice to see someone else willing to post on the forums here.

DeletedUser5247

Fair enough, I guess only time will tell then.

I love posting in forums. Sadly there isn't normally much being said in here :/. I also try to only talk when I have some kind of knowledge of the situation so a lot of the stuff about WORMS and BOOM I just don't really know much about them.

DeletedUser

I know for a fact Azi is good.

I was account sitting the return. and defending some of this. Azi stacked up a few nukes/nobles from several different villages on Ramon's main. The timing was a fairly small spread from 4 different villages with 6 attacks. I was impressed. I do the exact same thing when the need arises.

I did prenoble it for him though.... :D

-Bones

DeletedUser5211

Uhh has worms accomplished anything like taking villas off of him? That's what I thought. Doesn't prove you are anything but a noob.

And fix your signature. Rank 1 on beta is not impressive, and I would go as far to say that rank 1 on beta is just plain embarrassing. Trying to list that as .net is even worse.

The return. used to have coplayers on his account with him but they all quit. I'm sorry but I don't think defending incomings 24/7 solo is all that fun. I'd call that boring.

so lame to say all that crap,
the return used to be a noob and than his gay friends left, he didnt had a chance in this game alone, so yes, hes very noob :)
they left the tribe to not ghive boom a bad side on the TwStats,
:)
All this players are good or Goods til they have a Man war, than they all quite sayng they are boored, yeah :) thats why they are just some starters, farming a lil and taking a few villas doesnt make you good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with you Varu.

Players who can man up and win a few wars solo-play, are the best. But here we are on .us where there are maybe 50 of us who could pull it off, and maybe 10 of us who actually have the time to do so. Ramon chose not to. And Antigibb is a crack head, but I love those swiss drug addicts all the same! :D

This is NOT .net, not by a long shot. This here is a lazy world. I wouldn't have it any other way. I like having a sex life. :D

Oh... and beta is super gay. Varu, you sneeze glitter. :p

-Bones

DeletedUser5267

If you don't mind me butting in,

Ramon is a pretty good player, played a couple worlds with him since W1.

I don't know anything from you other players but from what I see, talks and TW states, is that SaVage has some skilled players and BOOM has some really good players that I recognize from different worlds.

I'm also quite curious if BOOM and SaVage are at war? :3

Sorry for wasting your guys/girls(?) time, but I feel like I should talk on here more and see what I could learn from you all :)

Happy Killing ^-^

DeletedUser

Its more like SaVage and the villages we are sitting for Ramon are at war... not really BOOM. However, we have an official war up against SaVage and TRBL.

No post up here is a waste of time. More people should be like you and post! :D

-Bones

DeletedUser5034

Yeah, we are officially at war because we were invited but we only took the Return. Villages as they are the only ones that are anywhere near us. The rest of BOOM are on the other side of the world. :(