speed tribalwars?

DeletedUser

hey guys , hey admins...
i have one question... ;)
im german... and in the german version of tribalwars (die-stämme) they are doing speed rounds called speed die-stämme... it ends after 1-5 days . it has the speed of 400 and stuff like this... so everything is much faster...:D so my question is... could we do something like that here on the us servers?

red d3vil :)

DeletedUser1093

This question has saddly been answered by the team many times. tw.us does not yet have enough people to make speed rounds profitable for Inno, which naturally is the goal of any business. Hopefully some day soon we can have speed rounds though. *fingers crossed*

http://forum.tribalwars.us/showpost.php?p=61065&postcount=10

[...]The facts are that our server will have to become a bit more populated before we can start to run regular speed rounds. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If we are going to get big enough we need to advertise it :S Maybe someone go to the .net off topic and tell people to come :p Well that idea sucks but we should think of something.

DeletedUser

i looked and they dont even have our server listed on the main page where you click and find a list of ALL of the servers, and we aint on it.

DeletedUser

i looked and they dont even have our server listed on the main page where you click and find a list of ALL of the servers, and we aint on it.
They aint on ours either (or used to be so If im not mistaken) .so its them that should worry :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
This question has saddly been answered by the team many times. tw.us does not yet have enough people to make speed rounds profitable for Inno, which naturally is the goal of any business.

It's not really about the speed rounds being profitable, but moreso .us being profitable enough for them to be able to be willing to take a loss. No speed servers are profitable, or ever have been, nor likely ever will be.