SPERG Declares **5FDP

DeletedUser

The tribe Sperglords has declared :ax:war:ax: on tribe Five Finger Death Punch!

War name: Eladrin said I could

Declaration:
Eladrin said we could so why the hell not

First of all thxs for the war. Second we are already at war so that helps even more so see you all on the battlefield till we bleed to death with both wars. Kinda sucks since the top trie picks us for a war any specific reason for those in sperg?

DeletedUser

Your 'brother' tribe ANA II declared on us, so we figured we'd just go ahead and lump you and your academy in too.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SPERG
Side 2:
Tribes: 5FDP-A

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 0
Difference: 145

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 374,636
Difference: 374,636

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Good stats! ;)

DeletedUser

We're obviously treating this fight with all the respect it deserves!

DeletedUser

are you proud of declaring war on a noob tribe? lol^^

Lol, proud? They made the thread, not us. We declared because their worthless academy and 'brother' tribe declared on us. It gives us a few more red dots on the map to noble towards when we're bored and grant us some amusement. Also we think its funny. Not at all worthy of a thread here, we didnt even bother to make a thread for it on our own internal forums.

DeletedUser

Side 1: 145

what does the 145 stand for exactly?

total conquers.
ever.
in the history of the world
the second one that is

here is the mathematical equation

total ever conquered in the history of the world = total ever conquered in the history of the world

i hope this clears things up

DeletedUser

So it means sperg took over 145 villages?

Seems like my first attack incoming from Eladrin 4 attacks hopefully nobles from 75 hours away :D. Can't wait till these long 75 hours to go away

DeletedUser

So it means sperg took over 145 villages?

Seems like my first attack incoming from Eladrin 4 attacks hopefully nobles from 75 hours away :D. Can't wait till these long 75 hours to go away

yes, like forever they only took 145 villages. in all their time in world two.

if you're having trouble please refer to my earlier equation.

DeletedUser

Here is mail from our leader

sperg declare war on us because of ANA II declaring war on them. They thought ANA II was our BROTHER tribe which is not true. I cannot argue with them because they have this humble kind of attitude.

So if Rhys why u declare then you just have the wrong reason for war since they re not our brother tribe. sperg I roughy u guys were smart what happen?

DeletedUser

Here is mail from our leader

sperg declare war on us because of ANA II declaring war on them. They thought ANA II was our BROTHER tribe which is not true. I cannot argue with them because they have this humble kind of attitude.

So if Rhys why u declare then you just have the wrong reason for war since they re not our brother tribe. sperg I roughy u guys were smart what happen?

Can't a girl just do something for entertainment. Lucky for me you are chock full of bitterness and anger. Not QUITE a mathew stith but still a source of amusement.

DeletedUser

Naa just trying to get a point across is it necessary to send fakes across 75 hours + away? What's the point lol

DeletedUser

because it leads to funny mail from you, obviously

and to funny threads like this one

and the hilarious internal forum qq that gets passed around from their very own members that think they're ridiculous