Spot the good start-up position

DeletedUser

Its a little game I play with myself in my spare time on the map :p

I take a look at the rim for lucky mofos with amazing startup positions

..and I came across this Gem:

[h=2]Guest609244[/h]
1 adjacent wood bonus, 1 diagonal wood bonus and an adjacent barb :]

anyone spotted any other amazing locations?

DeletedUser

Its a little game I play with myself in my spare time on the map :p

I take a look at the rim for lucky mofos with amazing startup positions

..and I came across this Gem:

Guest609244

1 adjacent wood bonus, 1 diagonal wood bonus and an adjacent barb :]

anyone spotted any other amazing locations?

who REALLY sits around playing with themselves and staring at maps all day long?

...this guy does, well the latter of the two anyways, and I've found a few around my start-up...but that's about the most I'm willing to say besides, that them and the barbs around them are currently being farmed :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doesn't recognise the importance of TWmap, obviously has brain damage.

DeletedUser

Easy there now Spanky, no need to start getting all upset there mi amigo,

So what if when after my mom threw me in a dumpster right after giving birth my head hit the side of the trash can,
and it caused a few wires to short...that's not what I'm 'upset' about, no...no...no, you insulted my ability to read
a map
...that my friend is why I'm now 'upset'.

DeletedUser

Mate, i dont talk about the map when you click 'map' no no no

This: http://us18.tribalwarsmap.com/us/

a very very useful tool that i have now just given away for free

my bad, i presumed everyone knew it existed, i must have been wrong...

DeletedUser

Thanks for the tip Spanky :)

...I don't know how I was ever going to lead my tribe to the top 5 without such a powerful tool,
that I never knew existed, ever....in the entire better half of a decade I've been playing T.W for.
I remember when Archers came out, and the first church world...oh and a time when you couldn't
buy your way to the top...but never once heard about TW Maps...ever....period. ;)

DeletedUser

I've been here since 2007 but there are some people here from 2010 who are better than me. Age (experience) =/= skill. The fact you thought I was referring to the map now TWmap is stupid.

If you think you're better than me I'll have you for a 1v1 okay? :)

DeletedUser

If you think you're better than me I'll have you for a 1v1 okay? :)

Well only on one condition mate, you have to say "Boy! that was a lovely teaparty!" when it's said and done ;)

...and find out my IG Username ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1v1 on speed, a normal world 1v1 would be too tedious (facepalm)

DeletedUser

@Carizma - key word there is "illegal"...while in RL I might be a highly socialpathic individual that has little regard for the well being of my fellow man and the laws it has hilariously created...this is T.W mate, HB does no illegal things that breaks game rules...weird I know, but still.

@PointWhore - I wish they did mate, I really wish that they did.

DeletedUser

well, imprison me if you can, but I used to have like 20 mates that loved playing speed play along with me on an illegal tw server with 200-300 speed or even 400 for fun, we once played a two week world without tribes and alliances and it was fun, I ended up being the third of fourth, my villages were mostly barbarians (speed was 100 or less) and barbs up to 10k, I loved doing that, never got 1 penny out of it, but sometimes they lagged hard. You could basically be an admin and make what world you wanted. I am a perperator and this could have gotten me a fine or even prison time I guess :D

DeletedUser

I just said I don't do anything illegal while on T.W...I guess now that you put it that way I really wish T.W would make, creating your own worlds a possibility...maybe that could be the prize of winning a world, you and whoever you invite can play on your own little world for a month or so...it beats getting p.p...but not better then having a forum/world named after your tribe...and the bragging rights that ensue :p