[suggestion] Attack story board/video

DeletedUser

I Was wondering if this would alter the game a little or a lot but heres my suggestion,

(idea 1)
When an attack/defend occurs, and the report is shown, can a short storyboard, show a bit of the fight, for example. player 1 attacks player2, attack lands, 1000 axemen, attack 400 swords men, (pic of this fight) or a video, then 2000 lc attack 10000 spears, (pic or vid of the horses on the floor or the men on the floor and horses running away)
and when nobling a village, ( a pic of the noble man sitting in a chair with is gold stick and crown to show the village is conquerd) (or a vid of him talking to his warriors and speech bubbles saying this is our village now)
e
ect ect

The only downfall i can see is the streaming of videos, however, it should happen like you see the troops on the rally point moving.. when they are being recruited

The reason I said this could alter the game is because its bringing it in to the moden world, although your filiming would be like the past world.

(idea 2)
Also another idea would be to send a scout to an enemies villages and when the data is received you get the option to decide which of your troops should attack the enemies,

these are just ideas, could cause lags, but if these settings were tested they could be eye catching to alot of players