Pending Suggestion for W4 Fake Limit

DeletedUser2069

I would like to suggest that maybe you would be so kind as to make it so I dont have to send 1% of my points in an attack. I know I heard a few people have not liked this setting as well so I figure might as well bring a suggestion to change it up. Can we get it changed to no rule so people can send 1 ram as their fake attacks possibly or get a survey for that world to get the mass opinion of the world maybe?

Wars are not as fun with this setting as fakes are limited greatly by this so in order to make wars more interesting can something be done here maybe? At least make a survey at least to get a general idea from the whole of the world an not just the few people I have heard complain about it.

If the majority of the world says keep the fake limit then I deal with it but at least give that much if you dont just want to change the setting on my word alone.

DeletedUser1180

Fake limit is just one of the settings that is known before the world starts. So you could have known it and realized it has consequences.

One could also argue that this makes wars more interesting as the attacker has to put more effort in sending out all fakes.

DeletedUser329

Fake limit is just one of the settings that is known before the world starts. So you could have known it and realized it has consequences.

One could also argue that this makes wars more interesting as the attacker has to put more effort in sending out all fakes.

I can't really put it much better than that. :)

<3

DeletedUser

If the majority of the world says keep the fake limit then I deal with it but at least give that much if you dont just want to change the setting on my word alone.

You joined the world with the ability to see the settings before you joined it. World settings rarely ever/never get changed (apart from coin/packet costs later in the game). Pointless thread.

DeletedUser2069

Im aware I just heard that W1 changed the tribe size limit so I figured why not try to change this setting

And lets face it how many people pay attention to that

about 70% of the people look at
World Speed (which was changed after announced)
Troop Types (Archer Worlds)
Noble type (coin or pack)
Tech System (simple or tier)

Other then that most people probably dont pay attention to the rest an learn of it after joining I just suggest at least put a poll up about it for the world it cant hurt nothing

DeletedUser548

In my opinion, fake limits make wars more interesting. You have to have better timing if your trains aren't covered by a cloud of fakes.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I just suggest at least put a poll up about it for the world it cant hurt nothing

Yes it can. Someone who joined the world specifically because they prefer fake limit shouldn't have to deal with a risk of it being removed now just because were too lazy to educate themselves about the world's settings before joining.

DeletedUser1446

Look Nauz is alive!

Terry i don´t like it either but i must agree that it is a settings that perhaps it shouldn´t be changed! Tribe limit doesn´t change the World is played, Instead two tribes have shared Forum they just merge into a bigger one. Fake limit is a settings that will change a lot of gameplay in my opinion.

either way i would like it without the limit but...