[Suggestion]

DeletedUser1446

Hi there guys...

My sugestion in simple... PLEASE send a "tribalwars team" mail telling players that they should come out and register in the forum...

We need more players here!!

I´m tired of seeing always the same guys here...(well not all... primarily Googly:D)

DeletedUser

Mails are sent out regarding Competitions, Polls and a few other stuff, but if people choose not to sign up to the forum and participate that is their choice.

DeletedUser1446

Mails are sent for variously(sorry i don´t know how to write the right word i think you understand) things.... Announcing new Worlds etc...

Trying to make players to join the foruns where they can learn stuff and more SHOULD be a 3 and 3 month reminder...IMO!!

DeletedUser

The forums are slowly being sorted out a little (i know, slowly) :eek: and i will be getting [user]OFLOW[/user] to send a mail out once they are complete or nearly complete. He is my slave :D

Within the next few hours a clean up will be going on, meaning it is within the final stages the "Forum Tidy-up" :D

Once that is done, i will be locking your forum account as you bug me :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1446

Oh ok...you are waiting for the forum to be better...will you go away-???:D:D:D

DeletedUser1446

Eheh...

Now for real you are doing an excelent job in my opinion... Keep it up...

And yes...your idea of sending the mail after you think the forum is more...how do i say..."pleasant?!!" and nice is good... I give you 3 hours...NOW GET TO WORK you lazy!:D

Best regards

***Googly i ROFL´d

DeletedUser

Sorry, Gintama is on now, it will be 20 minutes later than that :p

DeletedUser1180

Hi there guys...

My sugestion in simple... PLEASE send a "tribalwars team" mail telling players that they should come out and register in the forum...

We need more players here!!

I´m tired of seeing always the same guys here...(well not all... primarily Googly:D)

Mails are sent for variously(sorry i don´t know how to write the right word i think you understand) things.... Announcing new Worlds etc...

Trying to make players to join the foruns where they can learn stuff and more SHOULD be a 3 and 3 month reminder...IMO!!

I actually like this idea. If you start as a noob you dont check out the externals at first. A reminder would be nice. Mentioning why they are usefull :)

DeletedUser

True. Besides sometimes there are updates and players do not get to know about them.