Support Question

DeletedUser2349

It is only possible to support players from your own tribe

That quote pops up when I attempt to support a barb to spike it. Is this like a beginner protection thing or it permanent that you can only support players that are in your tribe?

DeletedUser

It's a permanent feature my friend. I noticed people have spiked them though really early in the world due to the effect not being put into play at that time.

DeletedUser2349

Alright it is a cool effect that makes the world unique. Did I miss something though? I didn't see anything about it in the world settings.

DeletedUser

No I don't think it is as it's quite a new feature they implemented for a good few months/half a year.

DeletedUser

Ahh, too bad. Used to love spiking barbs in the old days. Haven't played since game 6.

On a separate note - when did this game become pay to win? I used to always be a premium subscriber but you did t get bonus production or quicker building. Don't like.

DeletedUser

On a separate note - when did this game become pay to win? I used to always be a premium subscriber but you did t get bonus production or quicker building. Don't like.

A while ago unfortunately. Not many people do like it, but I guess they've got to make their money somehow.

I also miss spiking barbs. :(

DeletedUser

No I don't think it is as it's quite a new feature they implemented for a good few months/half a year.

That setting has been around since around 2008 or 2009 I believe. So not really a new setting. Just something that they just started using on the .us server recently I guess.

DeletedUser2349

Yeah I never said it was new. It was used on W19 of .net which I played on. I was just saying it is unique because you don't see it all that often.

As far as pay to win goes I'm a fan. I won't ever have to buy premium again thanks to people that pay to win. Not to mention if you are an active farmer you can easily sell resources on one world, get a couple thousand pp, then throw it all away the next world by paying to win.

It doesn't seem to be a huge problem here on .us yet. It is pretty terrible on the .net servers though. Its amazing how much pp people spend on pay to win worlds there.

DeletedUser4151

Am I blind or in this world Paladins do not get weapons?

DeletedUser

Am I blind or in this world Paladins do not get weapons?

The question popped up in our internal tribal forum. They still had the achievement in place but upon asking tribal wars they answered that there were to be no weapons. Paladins are really only useful now to speed up your support to players in your tribe.