chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 506,608
Side 2: 356,824
Difference: 149,784

chart

DeletedUser

Nice job Tact!

I agree with Raid and Azi. OD up to this point just really shows who is actively spending their nukes. CAPS and area control are the real determination of skill. My two cents...

-Bones

DeletedUser

I disagree with that point I don't think OD matters more than conquers because the point of this game is to conquer your enemies and expand your tribes territory. Secondly the win conditions are "Dominance" so the only way to win is to conquer everyone in your way. Just my two cents...

This is true of winning worlds and theres many different ways to do that e.g you could convince 1 big tribe to go after another big tribe and sit back and watch the fireworks and once both tribes have lost a lot of troops you can come in and 'clean up'. kind of like a cheap shot. You can go after smaller tribes and it those up also (wont get much ODD ODA) but its still dominating the map.

I specifically said wars for reason because wars are normally won based on the oppositions moral and will to carry on. One of thee biggest moral factors to anyone is lose of troops. Also you cant noble stacked villages! you gotta take those troops out at some points.

thats my view anyway.

DeletedUser5211

you want to see my view?
i think you guyz want to dominate this world with barbarians, here is tribalwars, battle or die, what fun is it to take members of own tribe and celbrate the Nr #1 place ?, i think you want to win and dominate this world in tribal hugs stile, without loses of troops, wheres the fun like the old days? kids those days....

DeletedUser

Merging with members doesn't really affect tribe ranking since its the same points...

DeletedUser5219

How about some stats

Here's last 48 hrs

Side 1:
Tribes: Tact, Tact 2, =SHUT=
Side 2:
Tribes: TS, Lil TS, VIRUS, Slayer, Slay-A, -OL-, Plundr, ELT

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 13
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 28,402
Side 2: 68,717
Difference: 40,315

chart

And now just Tact and TS

Side 1:
Tribes: Tact
Side 2:
Tribes: TS

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 41
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 282,765
Side 2: 236,119
Difference: 46,646

chart

DeletedUser

i think its a closer war then tact wants to admit. so what if tact is taking out the smaller tribes

DeletedUser

TS merge with Boom . Think war is over with this moove. TS will exist as a small academy untill they "merge" they'r accounts again.

DeletedUser5213

Tact will clean up TS now. Sad to see big tribes collapse, ELT and TS this last few days.

DeletedUser5034

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think SaVage are the only big tribe in the core that is still here from the very beginning without merges/change of names. :eek:

DeletedUser5213

Side 1:
Tribes: Tact, Tact 2
Side 2:
Tribes: TS, Lil TS

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 65
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 340,469
Side 2: 373,901
Difference: 33,432

chart

DeletedUser

And still we are up. And they've merged with boom . Maybe many players left them ^ ^ Even tho it was a close war.