Thank button

DeletedUser

Hello to all of you,

At the .nl forum, you have a thank button on the General forum, just like you have ingame, the idea is simple, it looks like this:

http://www.afbeeldingenuploaden.nl/uploads/859268Thank%20button.png[/ IMG] < "Message from smashnasty - Yo baller picture is too big spoiler it">

At the right arrow it says thank, and next to the left arrow you can see who thanked the post.

I think this is a good idea because you wouldn't have to quote to let someone kow that you like his/her post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3057

Excellent idea.....a boot or salute idea is even better......If you like the thread salute it and if you dont boot it....lmao

DeletedUser

We would have people like rug bug booting everyone they don't like so no thanks to that.

I also say "no" to a thanks button. That's what rep is for. :)

DeletedUser2069

Isnt that kinda the idea of the REP button on the side here

<<<

DeletedUser

Rep is not the same. If you click a thank button, you can actually see what post you thanked. So if you agree with some-one, you don't have to quote and say 'I agree'. You can just click the thankbutton and everybody sees it :)

DeletedUser329

I like the idea of the thank button. It's worth a try. If it gets abused it gets stopped. We may try this when the forum next gets updated.

DeletedUser3057

How about a two way Thank button....

If the post is thanked or spanked......:p

DeletedUser

I like the idea of the thank button. It's worth a try. If it gets abused it gets stopped. We may try this when the forum next gets updated.

I approve of this post. If I could, I would thank you for it.

As I currently cannot do so, I'll merely smile in silent approval.