THE BAN GAME!!!

DeletedUser

I Ban dragontamerx for your fail at life and that fact that your terrible at TW ...

What did you say?

:smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::smack::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!

YOU ARE BANNED FOR CALLING ME A LIFE FAIL AND FOR THE TW COMMENT

Edit: i take away the anger comments and the smacking because I just noticed you used the [ you ] command.
You are now banned for making me fall for that and getting me angry. [in my defence, i looked and saw the name there, and you Were supposed to ban someone. I figured it'd be me.]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2368

You are banned for breaking the local precident of having a SHORT BAN MESSAGE

DeletedUser173

I ban you for not knowing that SOME people have read this entire thread. *cough* me *cough*

DeletedUser

Banned so you have time to go to the doctor and see about that cough of yours. :D

DeletedUser

That ban wasn't necessary. You vaguely ban someone assuming they need immediate medical attention and more likely then not it would have been something that can be solved from a trip to the pharmacy store. Even so it would not require banishment to seek a proper medial check from the doctor; it is the person's responsibility to act upon personal illnesses and thous having no right to interfere regardless. And as such, you will be punished with extreme content. You are banished from the forum via IP ban, you will not return to this forum on any of your computers or profiles.