The Barbs Must Stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

+1, They are really nice for farming. well, instead of 60 barbs per player, do 10 per player, or something like that.

DeletedUser13

I agree.

Dammm the restart. I am top 1, i lost time for nothing.

Who gona give me the time i lost, can i restart my life to???

DeletedUser

No Way! The Barbs Must Stay!
The Incoming Reset Really Sucks :mad::confused:

DeletedUser

barbs must survive :( they're bullyin the poor barbs just because they have no owner :(

DeletedUser

Complaining won't do anything. They have make their decision and it will be final.

DeletedUser

we can complain.

it succeeded on the .nl server too

after complaining the prices of the gold pieces was reduced with 50% on w3 and w4

and after complaining the new premium account rule changed that with 200 point you could get a month agian instead of maximum 100 for 14 days. so dont surrender yet.

complain and push to the limit we can stop the reset

DeletedUser

why? people complained also for remove the barbs, so why can't we not complain for not stay the barbs?

DeletedUser

If there really comes a reset.
We won't a speed of level 3.
+ Also 20 barbs the player.

DeletedUser

we can complain.

it succeeded on the .nl server too

after complaining the prices of the gold pieces was reduced with 50% on w3 and w4

and after complaining the new premium account rule changed that with 200 point you could get a month agian instead of maximum 100 for 14 days. so dont surrender yet.

complain and push to the limit we can stop the reset

I didn't say you couldn't complain. I said it won't do anything.

They have took the server off and the new one is about to being in 26 minutes.

DeletedUser

I didn't say you couldn't complain. I said it won't do anything.

They have took the server off and the new one is about to being in 26 minutes.

dude your not really smart aren't you?

where playing on the us server its way not 15.00 there its between 8-9 there that a lot of difference complain like hell before there is nothing left :O

DeletedUser

where playing on the us server its way not 15.00 there its between 8-9 there that a lot of difference complain like hell before there is nothing left :O

As far as I am aware it is run on the .de Server time.

The server time is +1 GMT.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

He's a lot smarter than you. 15:00 ST in in 27 minutes.

DeletedUser

May 24,2010 08:23

The server is now unavailable until the reset has been made

DeletedUser

As much as I liked that barbs, they woulda have been a major pain in the ass later in the world, and though I had my stable already... I think this is a better choice rather than just having each player noble barbs up until 5 million points before having any competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.