The beggining of the war between IDC and NSNR....

DeletedUser

Now I dont LIKE IDC nor will we ever merge with them.... The glitch thing SUCKS, BUT had I figured out how to exploit it, as a wallet warrior Ida have three times the points as demona. I think the Russians will keep moving forward against IDC on a US server and THAT Im not cool with.... Does their advantage suck?? YEP it does. CHEATING.... NOPE.... Ida... WE'DA done the same if we thought of it.... Props to IDC for good management and recruitment... We'll still be the sound that ya hear most at the end of the day when the dust settles though.... NSNR isnt going away! >:)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: IDC
Side 2:
Tribes: NSNR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,145
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20,145

chart

DeletedUser

Welp, if the villa was stacked either way I loose..... If the villa was NOT stacked and you were in a dodge/snipe position then my odds on taking that villa were greatly improved. It was a gamble and I crapped out. Meh, happens.

DeletedUser

I coulda sniped but you seemed sure of yourself so I stacked it ;) And when I say stack, a full nuke could easily have cleared it

DeletedUser

I coulda sniped but you seemed sure of yourself so I stacked it ;) And when I say stack, a full nuke could easily have cleared it

We can see that by how far the wall went down with such a little nuke :)

DeletedUser

Welp, if the villa was stacked either way I loose..... If the villa was NOT stacked and you were in a dodge/snipe position then my odds on taking that villa were greatly improved. It was a gamble and I crapped out. Meh, happens.

Why not think instead? Player with ten or so villages is hardly obliged and rarely he/she will snipe unless there is no time to stack. You were doomed as soon as you thought of attacking that village with that amount of troops and coordination, there were no "greatly improved odds" for you.

DeletedUser

Usually you attack with troops as well as noblemen... tribalwars 101?

DeletedUser

Why not think instead? Player with ten or so villages is hardly obliged and rarely he/she will snipe unless there is no time to stack. You were doomed as soon as you thought of attacking that village with that amount of troops and coordination, there were no "greatly improved odds" for you.

True enough but when you consider that IDC is fighting damn near EVERY other tribe on the world, chances of his def troops being elsewhere is likely.... unfortunately not that time... :p

DeletedUser

So seeming sure of myself had ya worried ehhh... Ima take that as a compliment! :D

DeletedUser

We can see that by how far the wall went down with such a little nuke :)
I had 1 hour and 55 minutes to get D there. I think I didn't pretty well. ;)

True enough but when you consider that IDC is fighting damn near EVERY other tribe on the world, chances of his def troops being elsewhere is likely.... unfortunately not that time... :p
her

So seeming sure of myself had ya worried ehhh... Ima take that as a compliment! :D
Definitely not. You are 3k and I am 50k, I was quite sure that any venue of defense I decided to take would be more than sufficient. Your pitiful amount of troops actually impressed me compared to your previous game-play, so congratulations on that. Though, seeming confident meant that you thought you had something up your sleeve, and players have tried to send nuke with 2nd noble before you have; it's not exactly original. Though I will say that nuke with 4th noble is new :p

DeletedUser

Definitely not. You are 3k and I am 50k, I was quite sure that any venue of defense I decided to take would be more than sufficient. Your pitiful amount of troops actually impressed me compared to your previous game-play, so congratulations on that. Though, seeming confident meant that you thought you had something up your sleeve, and players have tried to send nuke with 2nd noble before you have; it's not exactly original. Though I will say that nuke with 4th noble is new :p

Well, it looks like nastyjess won the argument again (such a bully)