The End of World 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser2368
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2368

So, In this thread, we're going to guess when W1, the best of all the worlds, will be over! Yay! How Fun! :)

This could mean there is one tribe with 43 people left, everyone quiting, etc. and then W1 will fade away into Tribalwars.us history. It definitly won't be too long now as S.S and Ego404 start to clear the rest of the world; The Southern and Eastern parts of the world is just about covered, so that leaves the Northern and Western parts still left to quickly conquer. Then, of course, their will be the epic battle between the unbreakable alliance between Ego404 and S.S. The world will be in a state appocolypse as millions of attacks are sent at one another. People will vanish, replaced by their conquerers. Other players will quit under the pressure, and go work on another world or quit entirely. But the strongest, most dedicated players(mainly those with premium >_>) will continue on until a victor is named and the world will end...

Therefore, I will guess W1 will end around next May.

Got a different opinion? Please share!

DeletedUser

Then, of course, their will be the epic battle between the unbreakable alliance between Ego404 and S.S.

Of course we'll fight >.> not so much, but I call dibs on a one-on-one with chris2218 if we do :p

DeletedUser

Uh oh, footloose is online, I take back what I said xD

DeletedUser188

I guesv the world will be done by end of february, so around 4 months from now on

DeletedUser

I still haven't managed to rim myself.

By the way, registrations closed for the world.

DeletedUser1180

Yoohoo! This is worth a celebration. :cool:
So in two months from now no more small players in the rim we can not attack. Finally.

DeletedUser

and yeah

W1: S.S + Ego404 vs every tribe ...

but we will fight live and stay for honour and peace

DeletedUser

Good luck with that... ;)

Nice one bayou :D

This world is gonna be fun 'til the end!!!! *parties*

DeletedUser2368

Hey, here's a hypothetical....
What if S.S and Ego404 merge, like, right now? Would that mean The world will never have to end?

DeletedUser1180

Perhaps the Mods can enlighten us on what the conditions for winning a world are. Usually when one tribe owns a certain percentage of the world for at least a week it is considered to be won. But it could go as far as only having the members of 1 tribe left in the world.

DeletedUser

Not sure, but I've seen (on .net) where 2 tribes win a world. It'll say:
Congrats to [insert] for winning world [#] along with their ally [insert], etc. So maybe that could be possible?
/ponders

DeletedUser

Hey, here's a hypothetical....
What if S.S and Ego404 merge, like, right now? Would that mean The world will never have to end?

This has been suggested and assumed quite a lot ;) I'm surprised you haven't heard about it

DeletedUser2368

.........I have not heard this....:(
Where was this being said?

Status
Not open for further replies.