The End of World 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser2368
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey, here's a hypothetical....
What if S.S and Ego404 merge, like, right now? Would that mean The world will never have to end?

A merge is probable at this time with SS. and Ego404, indeed. This however will have little effect on the actual process of closing the world. We could easily just leave things as they are and fully accomplish victory. But in order to achieve domination our tribes will have to merge. This will also give those players in SS whom deserve to reap the rewards of victory as well.

So to clear things up a bit as to what the options are for W1 closure...

1. Ego404 and SS. stay as 2 tribes with a outcome of Ego404 taking first place, getting the premium reward and notoriety among the public. SS takes second place, getting no premium. We would make sure they were acknowledged publicly.

2. Ego404 and SS merge and share in the glory as 1 team.

3. Ego404 and SS break the alliance to extend the world. (very unlikely)

4. Everyone mass delete or better known as "option c" ;]...

5. The world outside our alliance wakes up and actually tries to stop us. (very very unlikely)

DeletedUser2368

We could do it too. S.S(about 60)+Ego404(about 50) wouldn't exceed the tribe limit.(And would be fairer for S.S ;))

Yes, Ego404 + S.S = 115 out of 120 max. We got 5 members to spare :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2368

BJ At Rank 7! I Repeat, BJ At Rank 7!!!

BJ is going down like a sinking ship. With loses in the 10's of millions over the last few months, BJ has dropped like a bowling ball from the lofty rank 2, all the down to rank 7 with 17 remaining members to be dealt with. After 100+ days of this war, I say, it is wrapping up quite nicely, Good Job Ego404 and S.S!

Let's call that accomplishment a factor of the end of W1

DeletedUser

Looks like perhaps Raven should become our greater focus? As much as BJ was the biggest threat, now that they're down to rank 7, I think Raven's rank 3 seems more pertinent :D

Working on widening the gap between rank 3 from rank 2 and up is what I want :p

Good job to all those in S.S and Ego404...

DeletedUser

Any revised thoughts yet, are we still aiming for approximately May.

Only nine tribes are bigger than the bigger players now, two of those are Ego404 and SS, Once the higher scoring players are above 10million, still over 200 villages away then I doubt more than five will be.

DeletedUser188

Any revised thoughts yet, are we still aiming for approximately May.

Only nine tribes are bigger than the bigger players now, two of those are Ego404 and SS, Once the higher scoring players are above 10million, still over 200 villages away then I doubt more than five will be.

we will never go til may
at the moment there are leaving 25 players a day which makes it 46 days left til we have around 20 players left.
it wont continue with 25 every day til the end but then still we will never reach may, i say february if we are good maybe january

DeletedUser1180

Several players hit delete once S.S or Ego404 start an attack wave on them. And since Ego404 has a no-barb-nobling rule this means we always need to find new targets. :cool:

DeletedUser2368

Well, the members of S.S and Ego404 know HOW the world will end, but WHEN is still the question ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah im pretty sure two tribes allied doesn't make them hugging. Either I've been gone for to long or the definition on hugging has changed. Im pretty sure hugging is numerous tribes together not one alliance.

DeletedUser2368

Well Panda, we're no longer allies, for the great merge has started.

DeletedUser

One tribe to rule them all. The merger of SS and Ego404 is virtually complete and although Raven are second, they are not close, this world is virtually at an end, only the truly obstinate cannot see this. Anyone not in the top tribe really ought to consider quitting as Snakepilskin did recently. Soon it will be below 1000 players.

DeletedUser2368

ANY ADMINS CARE TO TELL US HOW THE WORLD WILL END??

DeletedUser

One tribe to rule them all. The merger of SS and Ego404 is virtually complete and although Raven are second, they are not close, this world is virtually at an end, only the truly obstinate cannot see this. Anyone not in the top tribe really ought to consider quitting as Snakepilskin did recently. Soon it will be below 1000 players.

We've been making this argument on World 2 for over 4 months and nobody in charge of making decisions actually cares.

DeletedUser

See what you mean re world 2, may be because it looks smaller though SPERG looks dominant, depends upon how spread out it is.

All we can do is keep taking Red dots everywhere!

DeletedUser2368

Let's stop talking about W2 and look at a map, Shall We?...wow, stupid map

DeletedUser

Good point, its telling now there is just one tribe on the map of note, I like the 100% entries, but note that we are not yet mentioned in several sectors, we'll have to change that!

DeletedUser329

Please refer to this thread

Also if you have any concerns about matters that need addressing that appear to be being ignored please feel free to PM me.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.