The Gauntlet

• Thread starter Army of Nobunaga
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Man it certainly is a good thing that we were the only 40 people to start in the core on the first day of the server so there was absolutely nobody to clear out

I'm sure you had to fight for you'r place. Didn't say you didn't. My point was that 1 tribe dominate the centre now, nothing else.

You might be interested in An Equal Test Of Martial Skill, or whatever, but I'm a lot more interested in winning.

Personally yes, I like a challenge. Challenges improves my playing. But then, everyone is different. Winning is ofcourse lots of fun but it's not everything, according to me that is.

Or is it? I've seen it happen in every tribe on every world EXCEPT for premades that don't allow others in.

Really? I have in some degree but not this bad. But then I have almost exclusively (is that even a word?) played the .net servers. Perhaps people in .us server are just not so mature.

DeletedUser

Really? I have in some degree but not this bad. But then I have almost exclusively (is that even a word?) played the .net servers. Perhaps people in .us server are just not so mature.

i have almost played exclusively on .net and every world i have been serious on has had major betrayal problems. in fact much worst than the .us server. so i dont know what .net world you play on but betrayers are everywhere on every server and .us has less only because we are smaller but it shows more on this server for the same reason... smaller world equals everyone knows what goes on in the world. .net worlds you dont always know whats going on when it comes to the other side of the map

DeletedUser

i have almost played exclusively on .net and every world i have been serious on has had major betrayal problems. in fact much worst than the .us server. so i dont know what .net world you play on but betrayers are everywhere on every server and .us has less only because we are smaller but it shows more on this server for the same reason... smaller world equals everyone knows what goes on in the world. .net worlds you dont always know whats going on when it comes to the other side of the map

Wow really? Which servers?

I've played server 4 and 5 most seriously. I can't recall any major betraying acts.. But it was some years ago so maybe my memory just sucks.

And it's like you say, you don't always know everything that happends on the other side of the map. Even if it talks lots and lots on the external forum.

DeletedUser

i played world 18 and world 51 seriously and a few other worlds i played for a short time. but on world 18 a player called AA betrayed alot of people all the time and switched sides constantly and the tribe Fear was created out of backstabbing on of the previous tribes... world 51... well axte uses very dirty tactics and forces other players to betray their tribe. world 18 was similiar with the tribe -MM- they took the top 5 members and killed the rest. those top five member betrayed the rest of their tribe and left them to be swallowed up and killed. i think the later the worlds the worse the betraying is because world 51 i just saw one thing after another...

but anyways my point is people betray others doesnt matter if your on .us or .net its just how we work. we try to benefit our selfs to win and we betray others in the process. and any good tribe uses spies. spy= person who betrays their tribe. so im sure you have seen plenty of people betraying one another.

DeletedUser

We have 2 totally different definitions of betraying then...MM recruiting the top and eating the rest is not betraying, its called fair play. If a tribe looses a war, then the winning side gets to choose which players it wants to invite and it has the right to eat everything else.

You implying that MM was anything but a great tribe is just reticules. They could have easily won that world if barb munching wouldn't have been so damn effective and the eastern tribes would have united earlier.

I was In Gaelic, one of these 'betrayed' tribes (yeah they didn't eat us, but our top players moved to MM). Then most of gaelic moved to the aggression family. We declared on them and both sides respected people who wanted to stay out of the war. There was no smack talking and no one betrayed anyone.

So yeah :/

hcek out my journal...im going to write about fair play :)

DeletedUser

Noise. You have no clue. And I mean that in a good way.

Sara.
LC Hammer.

Nobunga..

LH.

Destroyer....

SPERG.... are we playing W5? Taking this challenge? I need the PPs, that's for sure.

I love the externals.

I just checked,I got mentioned again XD Oh and first on the list :D

DeletedUser

i guess you are right there. but if you played on that world you know about AA then and the shit he pulled off. so that point still stands

DeletedUser

Nobu was probably the worst excuse for a tribe leader ive ever encountered.

DeletedUser

and you where probably the worst excuse for a spy :D

@ häteful: mate w18 was more than 2 years ago...who was AA?

DeletedUser

lol, I wasnt a spy, but i guess when half your family tribe is either inactive or spying he decided to just suspect everyone.

DeletedUser

@ häteful: mate w18 was more than 2 years ago...who was AA?

i gosh AA was the guy responsible for the downfall of DUSK and just betrayed so many people but he was such a good player that he lived until -MM-'s down fall. i dont know how because he pissed everyone off... ill look up his full in game name and put it in a post

DeletedUser

lol, I wasnt a spy, but i guess when half your family tribe is either inactive or spying he decided to just suspect everyone.

Mate giving info to sperg = spying :D

i gosh AA was the guy responsible for the downfall of DUSK and just betrayed so many people but he was such a good player that he lived until -MM-'s down fall. i dont know how because he pissed everyone off... ill look up his full in game name and put it in a post

Wasn't dusk the tribe that tribe who screwed over the elite brotherhood or whatever they where called (Legion, G.ghan and them)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, first, I'm not your mate.

Second i didnt pass any info, but whatever, im not gonna argue with you.

DeletedUser

Wasn't dusk the tribe that tribe who screwed over the elite brotherhood or whatever they where called (Legion, G.ghan and them)?

well i think they might have but im pretty sure just legion and everyone just ganged up on dusk when DUSK did that... AA was a good player but bad leader lol

DeletedUser

This I agree with.

I can agree with this whole heartedly. I played exclusively (yes it's a word, and a good one) on .net until w1 US opened... now I've just played US for a year.... but I might go back after w2 ends and SPERG wins....