The Gauntlet

• Thread starter Army of Nobunaga
  • Start date

DeletedUser

These are all sad things, and I am sincerely sorry about the fact that somebody close to you died, but there's no clause that I've seen anywhere in the rules that says "in the event of circumstances that lead to two people causing an entire tribe to quit playing, that tribe is declared the winner of that world".

Oof, if this is the policy then we gave Legion the win four months ago :(

DeletedUser

Where did I say we won? Read over my posts on the thread and tell me. You are putting words into my mouth that I never said. You are just making yourselves look more and more ignorant.

Pretty sure nobody said YOU. You're overly sensitive on this subject matter.

Reread before you call someone else ignorant

The posting behavior and lack of professionalism of some mods in this game is always absolutely mindblowing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, lets continue this conversation civilized. This goes for players and mods. Thanks

DeletedUser

Pretty sure nobody said YOU. You're overly sensitive on this subject matter.

Reread before you call someone else ignorant

The posting behavior and lack of professionalism of some mods in this game is always absolutely mindblowing

When something like that happens, professionalism gets put aside. Some things are more important. Now, lets put this back on topic.

DeletedUser

AoN, if we do this, we need to start in the same k (so we could actually fight) and we would have to agree on the terms..like when is the other side victorious?

DeletedUser

Wow. Smash. You are a mod? I never would have guessed with how you relate to people here. OFLOW, you need to keep your kitty kat on a leash. Please.

Noise. You have no clue. And I mean that in a good way.

Sara. Would you quit arguing with a real argument? That is no way to argue in this flaming skype environment.

LC Hammer. I busted a kid today at school selling pills. Does that count?

Nobunga... that's pretty clever. I like that. Turtles all the way.

LH. Hi.

Destroyer.... Seems like there has been some backstabbing on more than one world. But we put a stop to it on W2 unlike W3 I guess.

SPERG.... are we playing W5? Taking this challenge? I need the PPs, that's for sure.

I love the externals.

DeletedUser

SPERG.... are we playing W5? Taking this challenge? I need the PPs, that's for sure.

lol somehow I doubt that Nobu is still standing by this challenge since he literally quit world 2 because he was " tired of being attacked by people in and out of my tribe"

in tribal wars

the dream of having a giant family tribe of hundreds of members and alliances with all neighbors makes so much sense after reading that

DeletedUser

lol somehow I doubt that Nobu is still standing by this challenge since he literally quit world 2 because he was " tired of being attacked by people in and out of my tribe"

in tribal wars

the dream of having a giant family tribe of hundreds of members and alliances with all neighbors makes so much sense after reading that

He got sick of kids spying for SPERG, all the drama with the kids, and more kids who ragequitted and almost - with their baron rights - destroyed fjorir. They literally did everything except of dissolving the tribe.

Now Nobu loves a good fight, which you can see even in the external.

Wars are tribalwars in a nutshell. What tribalwars is not, is being betrayed by your own over and over and over.

DeletedUser

He got sick of kids spying for SPERG, all the drama with the kids, and more kids who ragequitted and almost - with their baron rights - destroyed fjorir. They literally did everything except of dissolving the tribe.

Now Nobu loves a good fight, which you can see even in the external.

Wars are tribalwars in a nutshell. What tribalwars is not, is being betrayed by your own over and over and over.

unfortunate side effects of trying to win by recruiting the entire server

DeletedUser

Fjorir had like 300 members max...hardly the entire server :D

But i have to agree with sara...That will happen if you mass recruit noobs :S

DeletedUser

Fjorir had like 300 members max...hardly the entire server :D

But i have to agree with sara...That will happen if you mass recruit noobs :S

unfortunate side effects of trying to win by recruiting the entire server

I'm not saying that we didn't. But seriously, this server is the smallest... ever. And when one tribe got the center of it with only the rim-tribes against it, well, there isn't much to do now is it?

Really, it's all about using logic. Most of the active guys / gals who joins a server joins in the beginning, the rest, semi-active, and such joins after.

So let's be honest here. SPERG got the core with the most of the actives. Rim tribes got actives and semi-actives.

If we (the rim tribes) win this, it's a small miracle combined with active sperg players leaving.

So yea, you'r stats says alot, but nothing about you being skilled, just that you are facing a tribe(s) with inactives.
If you faced a tribe with equal points in the .net server you would probably get your ass kicked. Now, i'm just speculating but that's my thoughts.

Cheers

DeletedUser

I'm sure it would be a better fight if SPERG had to face a tribe with an equal number of points. Luckily, we're both smart enough and talented enough at the game that we made sure we wouldn't have to fight anybody on equal footing. Why on Earth would you want to fight people straight up when you can kneecap them first?

DeletedUser

I'm sure it would be a better fight if SPERG had to face a tribe with an equal number of points. Luckily, we're both smart enough and talented enough at the game that we made sure we wouldn't have to fight anybody on equal footing. Why on Earth would you want to fight people straight up when you can kneecap them first?

No, ofcourse not everybody likes a good challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man it certainly is a good thing that we were the only 40 people to start in the core on the first day of the server so there was absolutely nobody to clear out

DeletedUser

Or is it? I've seen it happen in every tribe on every world EXCEPT for premades that don't allow others in.

DeletedUser

Depending on how we are doing on us1 I may have a tribe that will accept that challenge, let me talk to the crew but I do know we have talked about doing another world together at some point, not sure if the timing will work out but it could....

~Jbird152

DeletedUser188

Depending on how we are doing on us1 I may have a tribe that will accept that challenge, let me talk to the crew but I do know we have talked about doing another world together at some point, not sure if the timing will work out but it could....

~Jbird152

if we finish us 1 before us5 starts i might be in ;)

We Will be number one from week 3 to the end when we beat the rest of you out of the server.

i give your tribe 4 weeks then it will go down, simply because you just made lots of ennemies on that server, everyone wants to beat you(which wont be hard), so you guys will have to fight against the whole world from the start on.
If there are 2-3 good tribes at startup, they just cat you down and its over for you guys

DeletedUser

this will end with AoN saying no one beat them...they all had RL issues and had to quit :D