The golden rule... yup

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3007

so i used to play tw on a few other servers, but i heard that if you are rich, this server is the place to be! i was told that within 5 days of the start of the world you can already be big enough to take another village! who would have thought?
i have about 150$ i would like to blow through in premium points just to trade with myself in the market. thank god they let us do that!
oh wait, i forgot, the mods made a mistake, and now only 1 person can benefit from this. i suppose ALL the players around him got screwed. who does the game protect? oh ya, the guy that spent the most money. im dam sure the others spent money aswell, and the guy that got nobled had a 400 point village. something that large this early definitely involves work. but i suppose innogames will protect the player that has the money.. you know the rules right? whoever has gold makes the rules.
if the player hadn't spent that much to do what he did, the mods would have banned him for manipulating the server. which is a rule that you have to report a bug. the player knew it was a bug, the mods won't get rid of him cuz the money in his pockets...
its the golden rule folks

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
There is the possibility of suing Innogames. Not sure if we can though, I shall try to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.