The Lies Of A Comrade

DeletedUser

Honestly, this shouldn't've been brought up here on the externals.

DeletedUser

This made my morning by waking up and laughing :D

got to love some posts

DeletedUser

Lolz @ hellbound,

But yes exactly agree with Dase,
Mikey you always wanted to say everyone was a spy, everyone said they aren't and you don't believe them all, .. one person said they were and you tar everyone as it.

pff, you have you mind made up and its not right until you hear what you want to hear.

I'm done with this. there was no reason to bring any of it to the externals. all it has done, is show the whole world how weak the leadership is and how much turmoil there is still happening inside SlugIt.

Every day I receive at least 5 different players from SlugIt saying how the leadership has messed everything up, and are just waiting to leave when it dies down a bit.
I'd suggest you sort your own back yard out first, before talking about others

Richi

nope matt clearly said there were diff spies in the tribe and i can bet on evrything that you were one of em :rolleyes: and for the members that left i could careless what they do like i said on skype your members are HOPERS! as that been said the players that had prob with leadership has all lefted the original members plus the ones loyal too canna are still there so were good like i said before i cant wait too war HAZE so lets stop talking and handle it there :D

DeletedUser2551

xlxhx we can make it if we try just the tribe of us! ;)

DeletedUser

im not thinking of war i always speak the truth the way i see it were bound too war anyways :) so why not put it out now i like comp i think Haze will gaved that too me like a friend told me

[3:27:45 AM] Gulrez Raza: You don't know how much comp is good for you.
[3:28:05 AM] Mikey|OhMaiPinky?|Araina Grande x3: ;) will see wont we
[3:28:27 AM] Gulrez Raza: If you wanted comp now we have lots of it if I'm honest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah doesnt need too be closed :p just dont look at it Simple enough right?

DeletedUser

Can we close this pointless thread now.

Just because i exposed your tribe mate, wannasmoke aka matt aka Elixir on externals lies he told against me on the externals you want this thread closed?. What is saddening is that he continues to be persistent in his lies and not admit to it like a man, like i admitted my sittings were wrong if it hurt other people in the tribe.

DeletedUser3214

nope matt clearly said there were diff spies in the tribe and i can bet on evrything that you were one of em :rolleyes: and for the members that left i could careless what they do like i said on skype your members are HOPERS! as that been said the players that had prob with leadership has all lefted the original members plus the ones loyal too canna are still there so were good like i said before i cant wait too war HAZE so lets stop talking and handle it there :D

I find it funny how you think that what I said before was very serious indeed. I'm quite certain that I can count the number of sincere external posts on one hand :eek:

But if you wish to believe that there were actually spies (who even cares what people wrote on the tribes forum?) then stop blaming multiple people. Thats rather rude :smack: And I think people are quite right, why was this put on the externals? If you hate me, send me a rather nasty private message and I might actually respond with some mature feedback :)

DeletedUser3414

Ramble ramble ramble

Yell yell yell

In 48 hours none of this will matter because well all have in comings to deal with

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3414

But I agree with what that one guy had said today about the other guy talking and such.

DeletedUser

If you hate me, send me a rather nasty private message and I might actually respond with some mature feedback :)

I find that rather hilarious, i messaged you multiple times on Skype regarding your lies on externals claiming i kicked you, and even after i presented all the evidence your not man enough to admit your lies, you avoid it time and time again.

DeletedUser

-.- well look what happens why I aint around enough to control the tribe, and the leadership I left it with could not hold it together. However, I have faith in the members I know want to stick around, and I am behind them 100 %.