the Return./Snobs

DeletedUser4881

Meh, I guess they're scared. All I've seen in "retaliation" was a pathetic ram fake. No backtiming, nothing.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Evidently there is a huge amount of commotion over the The Return. account and it's recent battles. There is a ridiculous amount of finger-pointing and attempted bashing going on. But I see nothing wrong with what has happened.

The Return. had a great lead at the top. In fear, the surrounding players coordinated against him - subsequently catting him. It was a good move on their part.

In response, The Return. got support from his tribe and friends. Would you have not done the same?

DeletedUser5211

to much presure on that name/account, its a war game. they have a few more points, whats wrong with this, this world is at begining. :)

DeletedUser5267

So much hate for Ramon and friends :(

In my honest opinion the only reason so many people are trying to get Ramon and friends down is because of the account they are using.
I'm almost 100% sure that if they were under some other name most of the people here would just call them point whores and noobs ect.

I think the Return. account and Snobs might be able to pull threw, but only time will tell.

Good luck Ramon and friends...and Savage members.

DeletedUser3378

I think its over now right? :)

Just a try sad to hear things like that from u.. I defend every village of you on .us 12, I lost so much nukes and Deffs only for you, lol.

Thank you really much, never again.

We didnt backtime because we knew these Guys are stacked ^^

Would be a good move to backtime and loose your nuke, right? :D

The thing about speaking about Savage like i do is because they started joking about me :)

And for everybody who thinks i played the Crash account into Death should first know the whole Background. I played the Account from 300k Points Solo, didnt got enough time to handle it alone and now i am merging and we will be rank 1 after this again, so where are the Problems? o.0

So these are my last Words here, its a War Game, and Savage Lost his Troops against a 400 400 Deff thats all.

We are Back to the Top and i dont want to speak about such little Start up actions again.

But nice, now the Externals are much more active than before ;)

DeletedUser

Don't wrestle with words guys we are all players .... show some sportsmenship... :)

DeletedUser3378

i wont show to players who are telling lies about me :) I am good with much .us players, but never with savage