The Tribal Press - Where Players Become Legends Introduction

DeletedUser

The Tribal Press

Welcome to the one and only
Virtual Tribal Press Newspaper

Publisher: Caleb (C-Chord)
Editor-In-Chief: Bones (KhalDrogo)

This virtual news press was founded by the user "C-Chord" out of passion of writing and telling others stories right from the center of the popular MMORPG game called Tribal Wars. The pages you will encounter on this website are edited daily and the news and articles updated weekly. Check in every week to see the latest articles and interviews as well as news of interest. We look forward to recieving your feedback.

Become A "Tribal Press" Volunteer
We are currently looking for willing volunteers to be a part of our virtual press. You will have a wide range of opportunity to gather stories, schedule interviews, collect information, and more. We do not wish to overwhelm our volunteers so being a part of the Tribal Press has been broken up into 3 different departments.

Publisher - This position is held by me and only me for now. I am the third and the last step before any story appears on our website.

Editors - The editors are one of the most important people for these stories. They make sure all of the articles appear professionally written and who keep our viewers coming to our website to read our stuff. Before any stories reach the editors they are brought to me for passing.

Writers/Interviewers - These fine people write the articles that our viewers see on our website. They take the information from interviews or do research and put everything together to form an exciting story that will catch the readers attention. They are usually given a topic to research or a player to interview but they may also request to do a story on a certain popular item or person.
If you wish to join us and be a part of a popular work in progress please contact C-Chord immediately either through PM in the public forum or in-game.

The Tribal Press
Where Players Become Legends

http://www.thetribalpressnewsletter.weebly.com

Last edited by a moderator: