The US Guide Library

DeletedUser

Devilinvaders posted the guide, but I wrote it. He can confirm this as well.

DeletedUser

I have a funny feeling he didn't write the other one he posted either. 'Nauzhror's Startup Guide'

DeletedUser

My T-Train guide came from kafs of .net, and my Defense table/guide came from MichielK of .net.

DeletedUser329

Great effort , although looking through you have credited the wrong people for numerous guides .
It would be good if you could fix this and credit the correct people .

For example the start up guide - bad horse
Was written by purple predator and it says so in the link you posted.

Same for Church info ....

Please double check who you credit for them . Great contribution though .

<3

DeletedUser

Cheesasaurus wrote some nice guides, but they are mostly math, numbers, stuff like that. :) At least the ones I've read on .net ..

Anyway, nice compilation, but same as Lisa said, you're crediting wrong people.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. I've only credited the people who posted the guides. :D

DeletedUser

Keep it clean guys, there's no need for spam or a flame-war afterwards. Keep contributing guides instead, so I don't have to close the thread :D.

DeletedUser

Can you please only put up useful guides, as opposed to ones which contain 99% false information? I would consult with DaWolf85 on his opinions of these guides (they are all being put in/already in the .net version) - he has a good system for this.

DeletedUser

Can you please only put up useful guides, as opposed to ones which contain 99% false information? I would consult with DaWolf85 on his opinions of these guides (they are all being put in/already in the .net version) - he has a good system for this.

I would suggest either alerting people about confusing/generally bad guides, or just eliminating them altogether. I'd give 'The Tribal Rope Bridge' as a good example of something that needs one of those two. It confuses even me, and I edited it :/