This is unjust!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2368
  • Start date

DeletedUser2368

No one posted anything in the "Last person to post here wins" thread after i posted a response on 11/2/11(4 days ago).

Then today, around 14:00 hours, Revmoved posts a response saying "You wish", and then AN HOUR later Aliyah CLOSES THE THREAD and declares Revmoved the winner! This, I do declare, is an outrage! How can Revmoved post a response after 4 DAYS and then win? It's a conspericy! A Fraud! A Set-Up! And I am sad and will cry like a 2 year old about it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser329

wow lol I didn't look so see the whole dynamics of the thread . The idea is it's meant to be random closing . Just wanted to start the ball rolling today , I plan to close and offer pp more often.
It will be reopened after he claimed the prize or the time expires.

<3

DeletedUser2368

oh...well, that's alright than....At least I was given an explanation, but did you have to wait 4 days?

DeletedUser2069

She has something against Vikings dont let her fool ya. You guys must of plundered her village when she was young

DeletedUser2368

Ya, got a problem with the Northmen, Aliyah? I'm Danish ya kno, and we Danes attacked the English country-side!

DeletedUser

Man thats sad :| He posts once in the whole thread and wins? WTH.

DeletedUser329

Man thats sad :| He posts once in the whole thread and wins? WTH.

That just shows I aint biased lol I didn't pay attention to who posted what, when , just randomly locked it :p

Stop crying :p

<3

DeletedUser2069

I bet its her other forum account she just wanted to win :p

DeletedUser2069

Hes not sorry dont let him fool ya you better noble him viking

DeletedUser

I didn't even realize i'd won anything until he made this thread, a pleasant surprise. :) Though i do feel your pain. It does seem unfair but... oh well. :D