This world is dead already?

DeletedUser

I normally play .net where there are tons of people around and by this time there would be a K36 if you know what I mean. Why is this server not populated? Was world 1 like this? Do they not advertise enough for the US server? I fear for this world once I get over 100 villages....there will not be many left for everyone else. ;)

DeletedUser

People have been talking about this for weeks now; I personally think the big men on campus have made a few bad decisions that led to the low turnout on .us.

DeletedUser

lots of people decided a second church in a row was not in their best interest, but in general US is really small and slow to grow (W1 was like 5K people for soooo long)

And I have not seen notices on other sites like .NET- there was not even a link on .NETs home page... many people still do not know .US exists at all... but you do not see me complaining because fewer players means agreater likelihood of me doing well =P

DeletedUser

I come from the Dutch server (.nl) and i was also surprised about how many people their where on the .us server.

its nog a problem for me also dogwec:p i look better nowXD

DeletedUser

Why is this server not populated?
Well, it is just new, we had a long time no CM, the upcoming servers might be fuller.

Was world 1 like this?
Hehe, also seen it.. A lot of barbs, I gotta agree.

Do they not advertise enough for the US server?
Anyway, I think that is the big deal.. They must do more advertising on American internet sites.
If they do, it'll be more popular I guess.