time

DeletedUser

They have recently started it. On all the new worlds such as uk7,uk8,uk9 and us4

DeletedUser

Yes it's normally on the home page.

They normally start it once its either 12 or 24 hours until it's opened.

DeletedUser724

well, if its 12 hrs lets hope its not showing up now.... that would mean that they'd be opening a world at 2 am server time... that would not be cool :mad:

DeletedUser

they will not necessarily open the world with the countdown. personally i dont think they would put a countdown,because if they would,they shouldve put the start time in the announcement as well.

DeletedUser

i think that the server when open, is going down, due to the over logins

DeletedUser724

then what would be the purpose of the countdown? freak everyone out? they would make a lot of people very upset if they did that...

I think they should have put the time in the announcement whether or not they are doing a countdown... helps people plan things out more... but i guess it really doesnt matter, just as long as they get the world up tomorrow at a reasonable hour i'll be happy :)

DeletedUser

I don't think they're doing a countdown because of the competition they're having, the one where the first to join wins 400 pp, it wouldn't be very fair if everyone knew what time it'd open.

DeletedUser

i think that if the world opens at 5/6/7 am. it would be awesome, cause that away, the server wouldn't go down

DeletedUser

lol i very much doubt there's enough people who would cause the world to slow. .net new worlds about 30k players join within the first hour or so...