TNA (Dase's Lacky's) vs. PERV

• Thread starter DeletedUser2069
  • Start date

DeletedUser2069

First off DASE when I seen your tribe declare war AGAIN I thought to myself

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

Then I thought to myself didnt we do this before its like daja vu. You start a war that you cant even take any part in an send your people do to all the work. Remember what happened last time you tried this? Here let me refresh your memory

mushroom-clown-ps3.jpg

You also forget one very important fact when dealing with PERV
We like to peak in windows

975.jpg

So we see what your up to before you even take any action so why are you trying this again are you just

tumblr_lk166q8KKH1qgb3r2o1_400.jpg

Anyway

TNA Declared war on PERV
Sorry rephase

DASE declared war on PERV again

DeletedUser

Yeah, TNA, you guys declaring on all the top 20 tribes? So far I know you've declared on Ticket, Beware, PERV, and probably more to follow....smooth, I'm getting my popcorn ready to watch the entertainment

DeletedUser

did it really need a thread?
they declared on us too.just gave us excuse to noble them.or atleast the ones who are worth nobling.
btw before you guys start crying,having spies and friends in the tribe is a part of battle.Don't blame me if your members started leaving.again.

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, new to forums, how do I post screenshots? got them in a word doc right now..

DeletedUser

did it really need a thread?
they declared on us too.just gave us excuse to noble them.or atleast the ones who are worth nobling.
btw before you guys start crying,having spies and friends in the tribe is a part of battle.Don't blame me if your members started leaving.again.

Dude, everything deserves a forum post! Especially if it involves pictures of squirrels.

DeletedUser

upload them in a photo uploading website,then youll get a link,put the link in[/ IMG] no space after /
and dont forget to put the spoiler because mods just love giving infractions.

DeletedUser2069

I didnt know they declared on everyone else So excuse me :p

DeletedUser

stupid kid-ish emotions. the leaders watch too much anime.they think they are back now and will beat everyone lol

DeletedUser

Figures, I have nobody around me to attack, long range attacks already bite, but what the heck.

DeletedUser

from XXX:
I deleted every forum, declared war on everyone, one of their academy players gave me sitter, so I deleted all their forums and made him leave tribe, they give too many privs out to everyone lol.

Someone finally got smart and changed my privs

DeletedUser

sparta3.jpg

sparta2.jpg

sparta1.jpg

Couldn't get spoilers right... :(

thanks, didnt know about the =picture part

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To work a spoiler, put in the following codes:

[*spoiler=Picture][*img]Image Link[/*img][/*spoiler]

Just remove all *s :).

DeletedUser

I think it could be fun TNA against the top 20:)
Declared on 15:42 too

DeletedUser

The tribe The New Armada has declared war on tribe 15:42...

Any tribe they haven't declared war on?

See they have lost 8 members the last hour or so...but I guess that is quite normal in that tribe after all :)

DeletedUser

Haha lost 8 but will replace with 10...
They declared on TBS as well... thought maybe because we have been farming about 30 of their members...