Top 20 -players

DeletedUser173

Well to be fair, about 90% of the current top 20 did nothing to get there...

14 RANDALEBEATS MaGicX 1.914.794 196 9769
15 REDRIVER MaGicX 1.897.220 201 9439

Those for example, should not even be around, let alone be top 20...

DeletedUser

DeletedUser173

Let's look at your REAL stats-

Barbs nobled- 112
Inactives Nobled- Roughly 40-50
Internals Nobled- 42
Self Nobled- 5

That equals... 199-209 nobles?

(AND YOU HAVE 209 TOTAL CONQUERS!!!)

If you think somehow you're a good player, you should probably just go quit now, because finding someone better than you is... well, let's put it this way... You're likely top 3 for: "Worst players I've ever run across in tribalwars."

DeletedUser

Nice little distortion Red. I think he was referring to the rest of your stats. http://us.twstats.com/us1/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2184&type=gain&pn=-1 :eek: I mean you did a nice job while he was inactive. We all remember what happened once he returned and I joined into help him. It was like turning off the lights.

wow.... some nice barbs and internals recently... ;)

and here I am fighting tooth and nail for a real village... I guess if I just noble every barb in site I can be as "great" as you... :p

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

I prefer to learn Turkish but others would need learn to play :smack:
Turkish, lulz. And if you could understand English, I doubt you would have opened your mouth on the forums.

Kenny, you just want me to tell you to kiss my butt again.

DeletedUser

and how long did it take for a top 5 tribe to take out a single player??? A few months???

yeah, that is a huge accomplishment.
He quit. And it wasn't just their tribe either, they had to bring in reinforcements. :D

DeletedUser173

Who Am Points:18.247

Hmm...

All I have to say is...

1108845-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepalm_face_palm_epic_fail_demotivational_poster_1245384435_super.jpg

I mean really... last time you brag about HALF-nobling a two week inactive player...

THIS TIME... you brag about having finished off a 550K player with 2 players (roughly each 4 times my size).

Then we get to the good part = I quit two weeks ago you dumbasses. :D