Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser3214

I think they are still going strong, give it another week and around 2/3 of those top 20 will be kicked down to a lower rank while the actual good players move up - it takes a few days after lc being out for the good people to start gaining points again

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Gimme....2 days, should be rank 1 by then, BP end will make me feel like a kid in a candy shop. Should be sitting on 200+ lc when BP ends.

DeletedUser

Gimme....2 days, should be rank 1 by then, BP end will make me feel like a kid in a candy shop. Should be sitting on 200+ lc when BP ends.
Kid in a candy shop? I picture myself more as 50-cent going to the candy shop :)

DeletedUser

Kid in a candy shop? I picture myself more as 50-cent going to the candy shop :)

Ok, I don't wanna go offtopic... But when I read your name, i cannot move my thoughts away from those yellow minions in "Despicable Me"... Papoy? Da,da,da papoy..

DeletedUser3349

there's a tribe in the north east to adopt me?
:D
exista vreun trib in zona de nord est care sa ma adopte?!

DeletedUser3906

there's a tribe in the north east to adopt me?
:D
exista vreun trib in zona de nord est care sa ma adopte?!

The tribe Anonymous, Tag: ANYMS is recruiting to fill our last spot. message this player in game and we can talk

DeletedUser

Wow. I took the time to read your signature. :p
I cannot believe I just did that.

DeletedUser548

Please keep on topic guys. I will start handing out warnings and infractions for spam.

DeletedUser

On topic:
Self Is still top 1. Yet the entire topic of "leading in ODA" is very much finished at this point. Nuts took over in ODA, Selfish going down to rank 7

DeletedUser

On topic:
Self Is still top 1. Yet the entire topic of "leading in ODA" is very much finished at this point. Nuts took over in ODA, Selfish going down to rank 7

IMO i think nuts!, self, and -L- are all going to start falling back as the world progresses. The other tribes don't seem to be doing quite as bad.

DeletedUser

Hmm... it's still slightly early to decide in my opinion? We're only a week into the world.

DeletedUser

I'll admit, that is pretty original, and clever.

Thank you, thank you.. Means a lot.

Oh please make a journal for this world. Id love it and i miss gossip girl too much :(

I might even do so, gotta talk to mods first so I don't get infracted...

About the tribes so far, seems like SELF are keeping their #1 spot, although second place is only 100ish points behind... Both tribes got 25 members, though I'm not sure how good their players are, since I don't know any of them.. Pandas have the least members in top 20 and the highest average points per village, which usually goes one with each otother.. We'll see how the things are gonna evolve now when BP is over for most of the players.