Top 5 Tribes in 2 weeks Time?

DeletedUser

On Negs post got me wondering about tribes.. so lets say on the date of 25th January i think..

1. Fun
2. Hate
3. Dx
4. Evict
5. KD

DeletedUser

Thanks for the vote ibradz! I knew you were trying to get into my pants! :O

Hmm...this is a tough one...i honestly cannot speculate, as there are so many factors :(

DeletedUser

you wish mate ;) but yeah that is true, location is the biggest in my opinion, i feel FUN and Evict have more chance due to not being core tribes but who am i to say aye

DeletedUser

Hmm, whilst rim farming is better, there aren't as many targets. Also the good farming is wasted when you have so many members in the same area! ^^

DeletedUser

I suppose so but there are plenty of targets out here trust me ;) dont know about your side!

DeletedUser

Hmm, i dunno, you guys are pretty close to Hate! so unless your all going to go n3wbl0rd and fight each other... :truelove:

DeletedUser

Im feeling the downsides of joining in the first hour of this world now... :(

DeletedUser

core farming is now even worse when you have only 500 LC (facepalm)

DeletedUser

Farming even in rim is worse when you have only 500 LC (facepalm)

DeletedUser5381

1. Evict, don't see them losing their number one spot in 2 weeks...
2. DX, despite an initial and obvious set back i think they'll over take Hate! in two weeks time
3. Hate!, i think they can stay ahead of Fun for now
4. Fun, while an obviously good tribe, I think at this stage their quite spread out and this will slow down nibbling of larger, stacked villas
5. KD, stupid family tribe that has somehow maintained its spot in the top 10/5 consistently i'd imagine they'll fall pretty quickly once tribes begin to organize ops and exploit their point whoring ways

DeletedUser

There are 4 big tribes on the world, I think we should just noble everyone else and then have a 2v2 ;) :D

DeletedUser

My tribe is gonna rim all 4 of you. Just wait and see. I don't want to reveal the tribe name yet and catch attention now. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My tribe is gonna rim all 4 of you. Just wait and see. I don't want to reveal the tribe name yet and catch attention now. :rolleyes:

Seems by other posts you take yourself pretty seriously, so why not let us in on ? Chicken?:p:p:p

DeletedUser

Can't really call it tribes at this moment.. All mass recruiting

DeletedUser806

I know the thread asks for 5 however currently I can only be certain of a specific 4 that will be in there

1. Evict
2. Hate
3. Fun
4. DX

That 5th spot could be filled by a number of tribes ATM, most probably one of the family tribes.