TOP15 ODA

DeletedUser

Its fine i didny lose to many i just didnt know both sides could lose all their troops. I thought one side had to have at least one troop left alive.

DeletedUser

I just hit a spike lost 11 lc 66 spears and all my axes :((
I wake up and was lazy to split so I sent all I had ...
I think I'll just build up troops for 2 days and leave everything else ...

say y0u had 100 axes..thats 2530 ressies those troops can plunder...why was your farm so full :S

DeletedUser

Maybe he had a 3000 point barb next to him o_O JK he said he was to lazy to split his troops up.

DeletedUser

Maybe he had a 3000 point barb next to him o_O JK he said he was to lazy to split his troops up.

How can someone be too lazy for that :S
its like im too lazy to look at the light...ill just walk onto the road with my eyes closed:smack:

DeletedUser

OR....they need to hurry to sonic before happyhour is over :eek: thats an emergency.

DeletedUser

maybe hieli isnt farming as often, i farm for 8 hours heavily, my sitter for 6 hours, then i farm a bit slower for the next 10 hours while i am at school (iphone).

It might just be that the barbs have high res pits, the 2 people near me who restarted upped the res pits high before they did so. one focused on iron while the other wood. so it could be that, but i dont know for certain.

Just an FYI...you give way to much info about your schedule

DeletedUser

Well hes still on. What will you do spike him??? You dont need to know what hes doing to do that.

DeletedUser

sorry but what are you 2 talking about? someone's online time is really easy to get on such a friendly server. I usually dont read new mails in case someone figures out my online times,but on this world,which everyone already has everyone on their friend lists,why not?

DeletedUser

You say that your on 24/7 anyhow...so time is a moot point for you.

DeletedUser

im back in the top 15 -.-'

would you guys please not clear people half way? i am tired of loosing troops, trying to steal farms :S

DeletedUser

kok0Nutt has lost his 31 axes ,atacking me
i've lost 50 militias :)

DeletedUser

Well hit two spikes and im back at in the top 15 and in 8th place -.- i hate my startup position.