Trance: Recruiting

DeletedUser

nx8175.png

What? No! It can't be!
Impossibru!
Have they gone so low as to actually doing this?

Well..
It's Nick's fault.
Now, now, let's give Nick a break. We don't want this to be a PnP about him!
39e76.jpg
But not to worry! SchismWithin is here to lead Trance into a new era!
14oav0h.png

Thank you, thank you. I love you too nubs. ;)

Well, Nick screwed up, so now I'm in charge. Love that guy.
Nope.

Trance Info
We're a small tribe, with large scale goals. Eeryday iz like dis.
pinky_brain.jpg

Things to know
1. If we bash you, insult you, have fun with it. And take it. ;)
2. Don't be such a stiff nugget, loosen up, nub. Have fun.
3. Follow the rules, we don't have strict ones. If there are no rules; use common sense.
4. You may not join to spy on us! It hurts our feelings. :(
5. You may not tell anyone of our point whoring, nooby, butts EXCEPT, when it comes to Nick. :)
6. You should have Skype, this is for instant communication, and well, to get to know one another better. And have fun.
6. You must think like this.
worldDomination.jpg

Our Goals
1. Make a name for ourselves and the tribe. Except Nick.
2. We want to win, losing is for losers. (like Nick).
3. To come up with a third goal.

Anyways...
We don't want drama queens in our tribe. We want players with villages full of chickens.
We don't mind having noobies, just as long as you have the effort and motivation to learn and become the better player. We'll teach you all the tricks. ;) Such as making cookies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great PnP...lol not my fault everyone got bored on this world. I wasn't even supposed to be the main duke. The main duke would be Thefightningirishman who just went MIA. I tried to step in but I have other more important worlds and could not lead this tribe after my actual good players left. Your only good players are Time4sleep and joe.dirt who probably wont be with you guys much longer.

DeletedUser

We will all have our own opinions on who is good and who is not. However, I feel as though this tribe could go a long with if only it got the praise and respect that it deserves, for all of it's members.

DeletedUser

Atleast it isn't a mass tribe, so i think this tribe is a very good choice!

DeletedUser

S1nful don't say that, you might deter potential players from joining since you have approved

DeletedUser

S1nful don't say that, you might deter potential players from joining since you have approved

Hahaha, maybe they can join your tribe? So you have to fight even less? Cuz that's your goal right? Winning the world by recruiting every single player? :p

DeletedUser

Just because I'm good at what I do doesn't mean you have to be jealous.

They were in the tribe before they were all top ranks.

Also lets try to keep this on topic about Trance and that they are open for recruitment

DeletedUser

Just because I'm good at what I do doesn't mean you have to be jealous.

They were in the tribe before they were all top ranks.

Also lets try to keep this on topic about Trance and that they are open for recruitment

O mi geezuz! Zo mehni ppl wanna joyn mai tribe!

DeletedUser

Hmm, I believe I have all the qualifications. My avvy and siggy even clearly shows I do!

So erm, want meh? :D

DeletedUser

ROFL.
I think it's hilarious how nobody has applied. Even though we're ranked 2.

DeletedUser

You also have 50 members and an almost full academy. Well done on the mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing there was a name change since Square is rank 2 and that's the tribe you are in. I considered applying but the academy tribe kind of made me change my mind. This is an appealing post though. Made me take the whole thing a bit more seriously so nice work there. I can't really decide whether I like your tribe or not. Maybe the academy did work out for you since you do have some strong members. I might apply later. Got some stuff to wrap up first. Consider me a maybe. I hate the idea of academy tribes and larger tribes but my tribe is inactive and the forums are dead. I am bored out of my mind right now and at least your tribe has a lot of members.

DeletedUser

You also have 50 members and an almost full academy. Well done on the mass recruiting.

Always nice to have your input Que. :)

Believe me, I don't like that either. But I gotta listen to the people as well. We'll fix that soon. I wish I could have a ranked 2 tribe with just 30 or 20 members.

Sadly, that's not how things turned out.