Transfer premium

DeletedUser

I want to transfer premium between my accounts but it saying I have to wait until payment cancellation has ended anyway to change this? I unintentionally added too much to my account on w3 and want to move some to my w4 account?

DeletedUser

Paypal has implemented a new system in which you cannot transfer premium within 20 days after you buy from them. I think this is to aviod fraud, as they cannot subtract the premium from other players accounts. This system is active on all TW as far as I know. We cannot transfer your premium to your secondary during this time.

DeletedUser

Sorry to bump an old thread, but you mention paypal. Does the restriction only apply to Premium Points purchased via paypal, or could I transfer PP to another world if I used a different purchase method?

DeletedUser

If you have purchased premium, once it is on your account it can be used on any world that you play [once activated]. The only problem is premium won't transfer to another players account if purchased using Paypal.

DeletedUser1180

If you have purchased premium, once it is on your account it can be used on any world that you play [once activated]. The only problem is premium won't transfer to another players account if purchased using Paypal.

So other paying methods don't have this problem? Because if I get thrown an AS and it has no premium on it I transfer some PP, so playing a big account doesn't take me too much time. And I think I am not the only one that helps out tribemates. Not being able to do this during 20 days is a long time...

DeletedUser

I am not 100% on what paying methods have restrictions on. I will have a look around and see what i can tell ya.

DeletedUser

So other paying methods don't have this problem? Because if I get thrown an AS and it has no premium on it I transfer some PP, so playing a big account doesn't take me too much time. And I think I am not the only one that helps out tribemates. Not being able to do this during 20 days is a long time...

Paying by credit/debit card allows you to transfer the premium, or at least it did last time I bought some on .net - I assume it works the same here.