Tribal Activation Tab

DeletedUser

I would be interesting in a Tribal Activation tab for Duke and Maybe baron members. This game depends a good deal on members activity, there should be a function showing last long-in of each member. I know they have this Yellow and Red color coding but its not the same thing ... allows the leader to be able to see what time an expected person logged on, and then they can see if they even attempted to check their mail. (just an example)

DeletedUser2069

Yeah hate to say it but I dont think this is a good idea

DeletedUser

It's a bit over powering the dukes / barons. Imo that is not such a good idea. Can't you really notice when your tribe mate is inactive?

DeletedUser

Right now they got "yellow" after so many days is all ... its their version of it i guess.

DeletedUser

Tbh. I wouldn't mind a haven't logged in today icon or something, though the log in times is quite bs for the leaders to see.

DeletedUser

Well I wasn't suggesting times, just date ... and Times isn't "BS" as its for your members only.

DeletedUser

And If you don't want to show the leaders your times? Can I choose such an option then?

DeletedUser

Leading a tribe with a firm hand is one thing. Overleading is another. You gotta let your players play and enjoy the game without being too oversensitive about every detail of their gameplay. This feature would be going over that boundary

DeletedUser

Activity is a requirement for most long term tribes. Current system barely shows anything. Just a color format ... which is similar to what I am suggesting just with a date instead. Tribes put their own requirements in on recruitment and some require so often a day playing, and even SKYPE requirements. So I don't see it as over-leading, just as a way to uphold requirements.

DeletedUser

Activity is a requirement for most long term tribes. Current system barely shows anything. Just a color format ... which is similar to what I am suggesting just with a date instead. Tribes put their own requirements in on recruitment and some require so often a day playing, and even SKYPE requirements. So I don't see it as over-leading, just as a way to uphold requirements.

And how about making requirements that would not allow in-active players in?