Tribal Wars Creative Writing Contest! Win gold!

DeletedUser

twimg_zps67cc0c96.png

Dear players,

Time for another chance to win some premium points! This contest requires you to write a creative story. The story can be about anything you want, except it CANNOT be Tribal Wars related. The story must also contain the following 10 words: noble, game, forum, conquer, barbarian, luck, statue, secrets, iron, and ram.

When creating your story, please highlight or bold the words so we can see them easily. The story may not exceed 750 words. Entries that do not meet the criteria will be immediately disqualified. Only one entry per player. Please submit all entries via forum PM to me. Entries will be accepted until May 10th. I will select the top 5 entries and put them up for a vote of all players.

The winner will receive 600 PP and a custom forum title. 2nd place will receive 400 PP and 3rd will receive 200 PP. Ties will be broken by me.

Good luck to all players and have fun!

jesseiam2
Community Manager

***EDIT: variations of the required words are acceptable (i.e. rammed instead of ram)

DeletedUser

My apologies for the in game mail being titled incorrectly as "Test". Should have been "Another chance to win gold".

DeletedUser3214

Just a quick question on the word variations... So can I use any form of the word? adjective, noun, verb, etc...?

DeletedUser

Yes, any variation of those words are completely acceptable.

DeletedUser

Considering writing one, dunno if I can be bothered though, lol.

DeletedUser1446

I wrote one but is so small and stupid that i don´t even think Jesse will read it till the end!

DeletedUser

I wrote one but is so small and stupid that i don´t even think Jesse will read it till the end!

LIES! :D

We will read and consider them all. I will accept entries for the rest of today. We have quite a few, and many are pretty good!