Tribal Wars Map

DeletedUser323

Tribal Wars Map - http://www.tribalwarsmap.com/us/

seperator.gif

Tribal Wars map is a tool that helps you greatly speed up your daily routine. Perfect for speeding up your farming, exploring your surrounding area and much more.

Main features:
Highlight villages, players and tribes with an easy to use interface.
Quickly calculate travel times between two villages.
View morale from a different player's point of view (use "Set main" to set the correct player).
Modes highlight villages depending on certain criteria. There are 8 modes: "Normal", "Activity", "Points", "Conquer", "Growth", "Attack", "Defend", "Tribeless".
Activity mode tracks the time since the player has last increased in points or defeated an enemy unit while attacking and colours the map accordingly, giving an accurate representation of activity.
Access everything within one click, click a village and a menu with over a dozen of options will be displayed.
Easily filter villages using several criteria.
Save notes per village, indicated by an icon in the tooltip.
Customizability. You can tune everything to your own preference with over a dozen of customizable settings.

seperator.gif

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. You can contact Tribal Wars Map by sending an email to contact@tribalwarsmap.com, by sending me a Private Message or by replying to this topic. Feel free to respond without reading past messages in this topic. All feedback receives a personal response, if your email does not receive a response within a week feel free to resend it. Tribal Wars Map is not affiliated with Tribal Wars.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser323

Since US server 1 was added after the launch of the actual server, "Beginner protection" will not be displayed correctly and all historical data only starts from this day.

DeletedUser323

I used this once, but takes a while to load :(

Depends on your browser, Internet connection and computer speed, it is fairly heavy on a lot of resources. Anything less than a decent broadband connection (at least 3mbit) may feel slow, Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7 may be laggy if you don't disable CPU intensive features (from the settings menu). Loading it for the first time also takes much longer than subsequent loads, due to your browser cache.

DeletedUser329

seperator.gif

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. You can contact Tribal Wars Map by sending an email to contact@tribalwarsmap.com, by sending me a Private Message or by replying to this topic. Feel free to respond without reading past messages in this topic. All feedback receives a personal response, if your email does not receive a response within a week feel free to resend it. Tribal Wars Map is not affiliated with Tribal Wars.

I always find this tool very helpful , thanks. <3

DeletedUser

umm.. I love the tribalwarsmap...especially when you looking forward to attacks some 15x15