Tribalwars Masters - Your server needs you !!

DeletedUser329

Wmlogo.png

Now is the time to proudly represent .us in the Tribalwars Masters Competition where a speed team from each server will compete to be the Masters of Tribalwars !

You must play for this server to be part of this team .

If you are interested in being part of the speed team for this server . Please express your interest within this thread .

No spam please . Only post if you wish to be considered for the team .

Further information will be posted at a later date .

Initially it was thought you needed to be the nationality of the server in order to play . Now it is anyone who plays for the server . Please only post if you are interested in playing . You can be any nationality as long as you play here on .us

Let's Go Team US!!

Those interested :

Googly
Franky Hudders
Noise
ps2guy1
killerspear
oltioltiolti
Sir Sandrius
Dahr555
Mashman
guardes
-guidinglights-
Natsu
SpearNuke
ParanoidState
HunWarrior93
stiven97lol
*POINTWHORE*
Matty
Total Noob
sorryyougotnuked
B.Barna
devilinvaders
Dase

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm interested, but have never played speed. Would I get in? oO

DeletedUser

Nice to read this announcement! :)
I was one of the best TribalWars speeders of my Server ..
2 years leader of TWTotal .. So if you need me ;)

DeletedUser

Alright I guess this will be going on anyways. in that case I'll sign up. also I wouldn't mind teaching new players with decent nets and good history of slow worlds (since we will get to a point that we will have speed newbs on the team :p )

DeletedUser

Are we allowed to have co players?
And do we know the settings?
Do we have any information on how exactly this will work?

DeletedUser329

Are we allowed to have co players?
And do we know the settings?
Do we have any information on how exactly this will work?

There is no need for coplayers .The rounds are 3 hours long .
We don't know the settings yet. As I said information will follow . For now we are looking for players to register their interest .
Thanks.

<3

DeletedUser

There is no need for coplayers .The rounds are 3 hours long .
We don't know the settings yet. As I said information will follow . For now we are looking for players to register their interest .
Thanks.

<3

This is great news! I was under the impression that it was one long speed from September through to December! Same with a couple people I talked to, you may want to edit that into there.

In that case I'm definitely interested, this should be fun :D

DeletedUser

can we get few training rounds for .us too? :D

.es has a lot of 3-4 hours rounds, we can practice there if anything.
It'll save the hassle of having to start speed on .us

DeletedUser2282

I want to be considered to be part of that team :)
I already know how to play speed and keep playing speed everyday now :)
I think it will be better to have speed in .us server too!!!I already play everyday under the same name in spanish server with ps2guy or HunWarrior!!!!(diff acc) and i have been there in second position too and yesterday after some time i reach 8 position :)

Rgz
Olti

DeletedUser

.es has a lot of 3-4 hours rounds, we can practice there if anything.
It'll save the hassle of having to start speed on .us
shhh you.i was using this opportunity to make mods make a speed server :D

DeletedUser

Shhh you. I was using reverse psychology.
Is it working?
how about this reverse psychology instead?
No we can go to .es server instead and purchase premium there and join their server which is not english and we cant communicate at all and its a good thing

DeletedUser

how about this reverse psychology instead?
No we can go to .es server instead and purchase premium there and join their server which is not english and we cant communicate at all and its a good thing

Great, if you need me I'll be sending out a mass mail to every .us player asking them to join us.

DeletedUser

So do we have to be from .Us or the actual Us? If not i am seriously interested if there only 3 hours?

DeletedUser

Thats fine then this is sounding better and better. 3 hour rounds suit me if im to be honest, all i need to know is the certain dates now.

DeletedUser

Im not from US but i am .us's most hated player so i can join too.right? XD ( at the worst case ill protend to be from US and no one can prove me wrong because even my accent is american :D )

DeletedUser

Initially it was thought you needed to be the nationality of the server in order to play . Now it is anyone who plays for the server . Please only post if you are interested in playing . You can be any nationality as long as you play here on .us

Think this explains it now which is good, so you can play, its good that we are getting more people now. I doubt your that hated ;)