Tribe name and reason

DeletedUser

some peoples tribe name, i dont get it why they out it, so out down your tribe name and write what you think the duke out that as your tribe name, if you are the duke, put the real reason, mine is HOOLE, cause i named it after King HOOLE, a spotted owl in the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series

DeletedUser

Nice Topic :)

I am the duke and my tribes name changed alot of time (Thank you Aliyah, we love you :) )

1st NCLN : Its mean NeoClanizm. Its about our philosophy. We said "We are different then others".. Thats why NeoClanizm. NCLN Founded by me 2007 in Turkish server w9.
2nd Sie : Extraordinary Silence. We were silence and not talk too much :) Just playing. Thats why it is.
3th AQ : When we disbanded 3th times we changed our name and made AQ. Abra Qadabra :D Like hokus pokus...
4th Sie AQ : All of it :)
5th : We will think about it when we disbanded again by aliyah (Its early) :)

DeletedUser

OFF! = an insect repellent and i personally quite liked the COA that was made for it originally on US1 so i made it again on us2

DeletedUser

Smash is the base of the tribe, but the name changes based on what theme we feel like having. We first had the Lash It, Bash It, then Smash It, then did the whole hammer concept, now onto The Better Lifestyle.

DeletedUser544

BJ, BaekJe is a name of a country(or a kingdom) which existed in Korea around well I have no clue but apparently 18BC - 475AD :O..
Well I wasn't here when they named it so.. dont know eh.. :D

DeletedUser734

Isn't BJ mostly Korean? Or at least it started like that. If it is thats really cool

DeletedUser544

well,.. mostly? nope, they were all Korean in the beginning :) until Aliya disbanded the tribe and then it became a mass recruiting tribe to avoid getting disbanded again :( I think there are about 10 or 12 Koreans at the moment.

DeletedUser

yep on world 1 we were rank 8 at one point and ruled the whole of k46 and k56 :p

DeletedUser

Yeah off used to exist, but gone a long time, merged into someone else as I recall,,,

DeletedUser

yep i didnt have time back then so we merged into EXP but thats old news :p all about w2 now :D

DeletedUser

i had a tribe called spammer unite once :D

ok i lied but if i ever did make a tribe that's what it would be called.