TribeMate of The Year ~ Nominations 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser329

newgoldtotybanner1.png

Please enter your nominations here for TribeMate of The Year Awards.

OPEN 24th DECEMBER !!

Details of the awards can be found here.

Please give as much detail as you can to help aid us in the decision of who deserves the title .

Good Luck !

DeletedUser

Lord Nelson nominates Shagmaster

Shagmaster is an expert at the game ....multiple villages, Duke, etc.

He also has taken a bunch of time to begin educating a novice (me). He began by farming me. That got my attention.

Then he began making suggestions when he saw I was a "serious player". He got me in a tribe. Then made sure I was in his tribe when I kept asking him questions. He has sent links on the game...

The lessons continue...

Shagmaster is a successful veteran who cares about his players.

He should be TribeMate of the Year!

DeletedUser

Killerspear.

nothing left to say.

but as i think that doesnt count ;)

brilliant in every way.
teaching the new guys.
being highranked.
and i love them :D

enough so far?

DeletedUser

Bo57

He is the perfect team player of all he is always there when needed support,clearing, he even donates villages to back line players to get them to the frontline he is the aggression himself with the skills and calmness! He rocks over the lines of the enemy :)

So i think he should be TribeMate of the Year.. ;)

DeletedUser2757

Time4Sleep AKA carsi

He is the shhhiiizzznit--LOL

on the real he is a good guy and a great leader

DeletedUser

A suggestion to those nominating players:

- We want to make sure your nomination gets full consideration, so please write your nominations up as if you were trying to convince someone who doesn't know the person you are nominating is. Pretend we don't know them, cause in most cases, the staff doesnt know who they are and we need the full picture. "He's a good person" or "I love them" won't really convince us that the person you are nominating is truly the Tribemate of the Year. Especially if everyone says that about their own nominee.

Good luck and nominate away!!!

DeletedUser1327

I have a question... Can we enter more than one nomination?

DeletedUser

El Lifford

I would have to give a nomination to El Lifford.

He stepped down as a duke for the better of the tribe and really taught A:M crew that merged with ~AD~ how to be team players. The lessons learned by his leadership early in the world have propelled us into the front runners on the server. I should also note that 3 of us from that original A:M tribe are barons in Ego404 and I attribute the leadership of El lifford to such a large number of a tribe being as successful as we currently are.

DeletedUser

Dryke

my second and final nomination is to Dryke

Dryke the noob leader. Dryke is an amazing diplomat second only to riddick i think. Dryke is a great warrior and managed to keep us all together from the AD A:M merge to now.

DeletedUser

My second nomination is Ridick4 she is one of the best barons ever cares about players.She never lets them fall like the others would... kick and rim. she tries to get a hold of the player for information and acts if she can ;) She has 0 tolerance against spamming in important topics so she makes sure about those players that are spamming to have their own little fun in the forums :D

DeletedUser1327

Stefanoskal's nominations

If I could, I would give nominations for all my tribe.! So I nominate AssasinGR, Black Mamba 1918 and troad because they are brothers (and sister:p) on arms, active and very helpfull. They have much experience to give to anyone and they are some of the best tribemates that I have known all over the years that I play. They are big n00bs and I am happy to know them. These are my nominations.

DeletedUser

I'd like to nominate footloose (AKA brob). footloose has been one of the strongest leaders on W1 that it ever saw, engineering most of the world's progress after the fall of Smash. If I recall correctly, footloose managed to convince everyone to merge into Sie AQ, the top tribe at the time, and then leave and strike, reforming his old tribe that was top before Sie AQ, when he saw a weakness. From there he engineered diplomacy that, as you can see, allowed his tribe to gain control of the Northeast and Southeast, then expanded west. Due to his leadership, Ego404 is the top contender to win W1, which may even be the first world to close on the server. Of course, he didn't do it alone, there are other leaders who made great contributions, but I feel as though he deserves special note because of his ability to anticipate others' actions and his ability to get people to follow him to the point that he could create the moves he has.

I'd also like to nominate Ridick4, also known as Vivian. Yes, I'm aware she's already been nominated, but I wanted to say my piece regardless. Ridick4 is a tribemate in the truest sense. She will do anything she possibly can to assist you, even at the cost of her own account. She has assisted numerous people at numerous times, and she takes the level of camaraderie in a tribe to a whole new level. Whenever one find that they need help, she will organize it for them. However, Viv is more than just a tribemate in a game, she becomes a true friend to anyone she can. She creates friendships with people through the game, and keeps them. She helps people not only when they have troubles in the game, but also when they have troubles in life that she feels she can help them get through, and she absolutely never gives up on or gets angry, no matter how much they push her to that, sometimes out of an effort to isolate themselves. She works to help people, not just accounts, and is one of the tribemates I would consider top-of-the-line on more than just a playing level, but also on a personal level.

These two have earned my respect and my friendship, and I would consider them above-and-beyond any normal tribemate solely because they take their duties to the next level, acting in a person-to-person way rather than just as accounts that help accounts.

I will not make a third nomination, so these two are mine.

DeletedUser2689

I would like to nominate:

Cappone- he has been the backbone of the tribe and has helped many players grow

AssasinGR- he has always been a great player, trustworthy, loyal, and kind

Black Mamba 1918- he has proved to be a powerful leader and an excellent strategic planner

DeletedUser2758

Black Mamba 1918: because he is the one of the best players and friends in this game and one of the best players in this game in my opinion :D:D

AssasinGR: because he is a powerful player and he has a lot of experiene he can offer a lot of things in this game :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stefanoskal: because he is cool :confused::confused::confused:

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate Smashnasty as tribemate of the year. As the leader of Smash, Matt did a lot for his tribe. He helped us succeed on W1 (and on W3 for a while), and it was very evident the time he spent on diplomacy, strategy, and planning. While succeeding as an individual, he was very successful at getting the tribe to be active and play well. Even as he decided to disband Smash, he did his best to make sure everyone had a place to go, whether it was into AD or to 404. Yes, he was not the only leader, but you could tell he did a lot of work for the benefit of the TRIBE and not just HIMSELF.

I am also nominating him based on how he helped me personally. He is really the one who gave me a shot. I joined World 1 knowing a fair amount of the game, but nowhere near a good player. He allowed me to join Smash when most others would probably have looked at me and laughed. Once I was in, he helped me become a better player, as did others in the tribe. I owe my personal thanks to this man.

So that's about it for Smashnasty. A.K.A. The awesomest guy ever!!! :p

He truly deserves the honor of becoming tribemate of the year.

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate Smashnasty as tribemate of the year. As the leader of Smash, Matt did a lot for his tribe. He helped us succeed on W1 (and on W3 for a while), and it was very evident the time he spent on diplomacy, strategy, and planning. While succeeding as an individual, he was very successful at getting the tribe to be active and play well. Even as he decided to disband Smash, he did his best to make sure everyone had a place to go, whether it was into AD or to 404. Yes, he was not the only leader, but you could tell he did a lot of work for the benefit of the TRIBE and not just HIMSELF.

I am also nominating him based on how he helped me personally. He is really the one who gave me a shot. I joined World 1 knowing a fair amount of the game, but nowhere near a good player. He allowed me to join Smash when most others would probably have looked at me and laughed. Once I was in, he helped me become a better player, as did others in the tribe. I owe my personal thanks to this man.

So that's about it for Smashnasty. A.K.A. The awesomest guy ever!!! :p

He truly deserves the honor of becoming tribemate of the year.

I thought we couldn't nominate mods?....

But in that case
I would pick SmashNasty he has been a great friend, helped put time into the .us community, he took in noobs and helped them learn the game from basics, to intermediate to advanced and was soon on there way.

Mashman is my second nominee, the reason for this is he joined us in smash with the will to learn, he asked appropriate questions and was never pushed away and always took advice, he listened to Matt (smashnasty) and then soon was on his way and now I feel his is a great player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribemate of Year: darkcole (VDK) World4

As a Tribemate of the Year i would like to nominate "darkcole"(DK) tribe:VDK World 4.

He is by far the best diplomat of Vodka,Whiskey,VVE and VDK. Planning and Coordination with tribe are his other attributes. A person who can stand alone and also for the tribe. He has helped me and lot of Players in the tribe with attack,defense,tips for playing. He moves well with the allies(for growth) and also with enemies(as diplomat) for the growth and security of the tribe.

DeletedUser

I'll nominate Yanna01/viv and killerspear. Both of those players took me in and taught me how to play the game whether it was teaching me gameplay or leadership skills they both helped me become a better player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.